Tired of these girls shadowboxing their way to a decision

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
these girls are not even sparring, they are throwing airstrikes most of the time, and while doing that they scream a lil so that it at least sounds "dangerous"...

i dont care what you say, but i am tired of having to go thrugh these girly sparring matches, let the chicks fight at INVICTA instead.

Last edited:
They're less entertaining than men for sure, but there's still some good female fighters/fights out there.

The two men's fights on the main card that went to decision were a lot worse. My bet is you didn't watch the co-main and you just bitch every time the UFC holds a fight in the women's divisions.

Yeap, it's annoying as hell watching stuff like that. They barely punch or touch other girls and are very tentative. They might get a good strike or two in there but it's cringeworthy most of the time. Lots of respect for the girls who actually go out there to take your head off like Joanna Champion or Nunes, fuck even though I dislike Ronda quite a lot, she goes in there to kill bitches at least and not coast. Also, Karolina is a fucking sweetheart but I hope people dont overrate her now that she won. JJ smacks that ass all night.

Last edited:
They all aren't that bad.. But WHEN they start the shadow-boxing, they really seem to stick to the game plan.

Holm made it to the top fight she could get with a few shadow-boxing victories, and then took advantage. Maybe other girls are trying to do the same now.

Rose has no power at all. She was throwing overhand rights and her wrist would bend each time it connected.

Ah the daily WMMA hate thread.
LARRYD.gif

They're 115 lbs after all. I thought Rose-KK was a good fight. You don't see much KO power at men's 125 and 135 lbs either.

They should have a category for octave of the screams used when judging

but they are far from shadowboxing each other into oblivion
Agreed. Even the jiu-jitsu skills in most women's fights is lackluster. Ben Nguyen vs Louis smolka was such an amazing fight with great ground exchanges. I respect women for getting in there and fighting but women's 125&135 compared to men's 125&135 is lackluster.

Let certain users tell it and every women's fight is a barnburner. The overwhelming majority of their fights are indistinguishable from sparring matches. But the ones that are good tend to be very good and very memorable.

Edit: For the record, I thought the Rose fight last night was just fine. I'm talking in general.

Last edited:
Lots of dudes shadow box too... At least Rose does spinning shit.

Those shadowboxers would KO any Sherdogger and leave them lying in a fetal position crying for their Mommies

Back