Tired of fighters refusing to fight unless they get paid more

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been noticing a trend with today's fighters. So many guys in great situations try to hold out of fights for more money. We're seeing it now with Tony Ferguson and we've seen it recently with Weidman, Woodley, Alvarez, Diaz etc.

These guys just don't know how good they have it. I would fight any fuckin guy on the planet for the money these guys are making. The transmission just went out in my wife's car and we won't be able to get it fixed in the near future. Give me 8k/8k and I will fight any motherfucker on that roster to get my wife's car fixed. It's just so infuriating to hear people asking for more and refusing to do their job when they are already doing well. All these fake tough guys in the UFC would have a mental breakdown if they were in my shoes. I make 1/10th of what most these guys make and yet I'm not up my manager's ass refusing to do my job unless I get a raise. If Tony Ferguson won't fight Khabib until they pay him more then fuck it, I'll fight Khabib for whatever Tony's making. My daughter needs braces too so you know daddy will go out there to bang and bring home the bacon.

8k/8k = is like 5k or maybe even less after taxes and expenses. Fighters pay isn't equvilant to non fighters even if they make the same amount of money due to the expenses.

You'd quit your job to take the time to fully train to possibly make 16k? More likely 8k? All while getting your brain smashed in. What are you, a Walmart greeter?

Omg imagine wanting more money for a reasonably dangerous job, considering the company just sold for 4 billion.

I hear you, TS. They should fight in the street for free while the crowd screams world star.

giphy.gif

Shane Carwin and Frank Mir both fought Brock Lesnar as interim champions for 40,000

He's worth nothing until he fights Conor, that's a fact! If you're too stupid to talk trash you have to own your money the hard way. Freaking psychopaths getting on my nerves.

I've been noticing a trend with today's fighters. So many guys in great situations try to hold out of fights for more money. We're seeing it now with Tony Ferguson and we've seen it recently with Weidman, Woodley, Alvarez, Diaz etc.

These guys just don't know how good they have it. I would fight any fuckin guy on the planet for the money these guys are making. The transmission just went out in my wife's car and we won't be able to get it fixed in the near future. Give me 8k/8k and I will fight any motherfucker on that roster to get my wife's car fixed. It's just so infuriating to hear people asking for more and refusing to do their job when they are already doing well. All these fake tough guys in the UFC would have a mental breakdown if they were in my shoes. I make 1/10th of what most these guys make and yet I'm not up my manager's ass refusing to do my job unless I get a raise. If Tony Ferguson won't fight Khabib until they pay him more then fuck it, I'll fight Khabib for whatever Tony's making. My daughter needs braces too so you know daddy will go out there to bang and bring home the bacon.
You are the winner for most entitled thread today.

how much do you get paid as a fluffer anyway m8

@Macalpinerules would get in there and scrap if given the chance, but can't sit down and produce his next podcast episode.

Let this be a lesson to everyone; let your boss take advantage of you any pay you peanuts.

Back