Tired af Black Beast turned down Stipe fight for ESPN debut

UFC wanted him to fight November, December and January.

UFC Trying to get him on that Len Wickwar Schedule.

Volkov and Roy Nelson took BB down, this fight would just be the same shit as the DC fight but with GnP

I doubt Stipe would have even signed to fight Derrick Lewis at this point

It's DC or nothing for him in his mind
Can't blame the guy. There have been plenty of champs crying for a rematch but I think Stipe deserved it. Set the record and was looking good before getting caught. Then DC even defends the belt so it's not like he wanted to go down to HW

I respect Lewis wanting some time off. He was pretty active in 2018, and he just had a demoralizing one-sided loss to DC.

He probably wants a full training camp for his next fight, and I don't blame him.

Lol no way Saltpe was signing that fight.
It's such an easy fight that he just might take it to cement being next in line.

He would hurt derrick much worse than Cormier did

He's still pulsing Popeyes from Christmas.

I doubt Stipe would have even signed to fight Derrick Lewis at this point

It's DC or nothing for him in his mind

Stipe hoping his rematch with Cormier coincides with the new UFC gloves that help prevent eye-poking, can't say I blame him.

<GSPWoah>

These two will eventually fight and it'll be sick.
I like them both. Wouldn't know who to favour.
I like almost all the heavyweight division. They all carry themselves off well like real men.
It probably is an alpha thing. No shit talking like Colby and Conor. No walking around with a gang of boys like Khabib does.
No stupid nonsense like Mike Perry. No smug dancing and corny jokes like Israel.
All these guys just mentioned would get KTFO by Derrick Lewis and Stipe and all the other heavyweights. You know this.

Black beast would be a much better fighter if he went full muhammed ali

no sex 3 months before his fights

Kinda weird at this stage of the game some fighters don't know about this shit / how much energy they're wasting..

Black beast is the type of dude to fuck the day of the fight

Last edited:
Stipe doesn't want to fight anyone but DC I thought?

Just cause they offered it to Lewis it doesn't mean Stipe was on board.

Personally I'm glad. We use to bitch about Zuffa never getting guys fights but WME wants everyone to fight too much

Black Beast is scared of them atheltic types, look what shawn jordan and mitrone did to him

Back