Tipping bartenders and waitresses is getting out of hand

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just came from bar. Shit. Why the you got tip the drink bringer every tome? Shouodb even be an end odd free ightn the night kind thing, no? Don’t make no damn sense. I don’t got to a restaurant and Tito o after each course?!

OIP.u-i_oVfW7y790OOH0RytAQHaHO

For fucking real.

We had my younger son's 12th birthday at a bowling alley that my girl's sister was also running/hosting a fundraiser at.

I had $85 dollar bar bill for a few pitchers of beer, and a few rounds of shots. All of 45 seconds of work and gave the bartender a $100 bill and said keep the change and she got all pissy at me and rolled her eyes.

Bitch, you did all of 45 seconds of work for me! Fuck you!

Drink at home or drink at bars that pay their employees a livable wage.

Just came from bar. Shit. Why the you got tip the drink bringer every tome? Shouodb even be an end odd free ightn the night kind thing, no? Don’t make no damn sense. I don’t got to a restaurant and Tito o after each course?!

I hate tipping so fucking much. I have no problem giving $100 extra, for example, if I like a place. But if I'm "supposed" to give even a $2 tip, I'm pissed because I'm being forced. Tips shouldn't be mandatory.

I hate tipping so fucking much. I have no problem giving $100 extra, for example, if I like a place. But if I'm "supposed" to give even a $2 tip, I'm pissed because I'm being forced. Tips shouldn't be mandatory.

youre rich. XX I never tipped more thanks d 25 doolaars in my life.

Pickup orders are getting annoying, too.

Yes. Dooordach Uber eats and all sorts dog fees that Dodd not exist before Covid. Like it was okay a when we did know, but now I doubt tbdrivers after at risk.

Yes. Dooordach Uber eats and all sorts dog fees that Dodd not exist before Covid. Like it was okay a when we did know, but now I doubt tbdrivers after at risk.

No. I'm talking about going to the establishment. You get your order. Then, then show you a touchscreen for how much you want to tip.

What do you expect eating an establishment that pays their workers shit so customers supplement their wages based on guilt and the appearance of being cheap?

I paid regular price for pizza via pickup and a bottle of nice wine to have at home while I watched UFC/hockey/football while others spent twice as much dining in, not enjoying sports all while a waitress being paid minimum wage at best waited on you desperately hoping for that 20% tip.

Mind you I don't have a vax pass so I can't dine in anyways so it's basically a win/win for me.

Last edited:
Back