Tings i was right about that Sherdog was wrong about

Jean-Claude_Bloodsport

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I said Conor would not cut any weight for 170. Sherdog said Conor would cut from 180+. Wrong

Straight from the horses mouth. Conor starts at 53 minute mark, 1:02:30 weight talk.

Conor says he ate up to 170 and was probably 169 on fight night.
I am smart you are stupid.

<JonesDXSuckIt>suck it sherdog <CanYouSeeMeNow>

I'm disappointed Conor didn't come in under weight and trigger everyone

I said Conor would not cut any weight for 170. Sherdog said Conor would cut from 180+. Wrong

Straight from the horses mouth. Conor starts at 53 minute mark, 1:02:30 weight talk.

Honest question.

Why then did Conor demand the fight at 170?

To expand his pool of opponents maybe?

You fucking donkey. You and every single stupid ass sherdogger who thinks Conor has to fucking bulk to make 170. You do realise that if this was the case Conor could very well be fighting at 135 with proper preparation.

Lmao OP bragging about bs. Watches mma for a year and is now a expert. Your in the right place my shertarded friend.

You fucking donkey. You and every single stupid ass sherdogger who thinks Conor has to fucking bulk to make 170. You do realise that if this was the case Conor could very well be fighting at 135 with proper preparation.

I am smart you are stupid. I will pray for you

You do know Conor was lying right ?

Total BS, when Conor was fighting Aldo he was 174 in the cage according to Diego Sanchez who was backstage.
At LW he cut from 177.

At WW he is above 177

This is why Barney belts shouldn't be able to make threads.

Maybe, but it seems he just wanted to lift weights to put on muscle instead of cut to 155 after long layoff.

Ok, But if as you said, he had to eat up to 170, that is really not a cut at all in the MMA world is it? Especially when he had a nice long camp and chose his date for a comeback.

Ok, But if as you said, he had to eat up to 170, that is really not a cut at all in the MMA world is it? Especially when he had a nice long camp and chose his date for a comeback.
Cutting 10+ pounds is still a cut rather than eat good and lift weights.

iu

Im 5.10 a little less jacked than conor and im about 178, he's in the 180's, he has thick bone strucure and a lot of muscle

Sherdog is not one sided Forum...
"THEY" = do not exist

Wow TS, Conor says something to make himself look good and you eat it up with 0 evidence and try to present "Conor said" as "evidence" that you are right.

Brilliant TS, just brilliant.

Back