Tinfoil conspiracy theory time

Jedijiujitsu

Hespect
@Green
Reaction score
The Schmo works for the UFC and the internet fanboys are his demographic. Comes in out of no where at a PPV press conference and Dana White wins an oscar for his "omg who dis?" performance. Then you check his page and he's got interviews with fighters dating back like 6 months ago with like 1k views, how did he get those interviews lol. He's a plant

LavishGroundedGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

Posters are shilling the fuck out of this dweeby douchebag lately trying to make him a thing

Conor was forced to lose to Khabib by Russian mobsters and the UFC as his personal life was hurting the image of the UFC. That is why Conor said "Its only business."

Look into it.

Posters are shilling the fuck out of this dweeby douchebag lately trying to make him a thing
Go on youtube and you'll see comments saying "the schmo is the next big thing, he deserves his own show on ESPN" with like 1000 likes. But then you go on an MMA forum and nobody seems to actually like him that much. So what's going on with the youtube comments?

Go on youtube and you'll see comments saying "the schmo is the next big thing, he deserves his own show on ESPN" with like 1000 likes. But then you go on an MMA forum and nobody seems to actually like him that much. So what's going on with the youtube comments?
Dumb casuals

Dumb casuals
Man I truly believe that people get hired to upvote/downvote, and persuade peoples opinions on the internet. Like think about it, why would the UFC not hire some people to go do that. A Schmo youtube video with 20k views has comments with over 1000 likes, doesn't really add up

Man I truly believe that people get hired to upvote/downvote, and persuade peoples opinions on the internet. Like think about it, why would the UFC not hire some people to go do that
They do
But there are also people who upvote it for free
It's just business

LoL UFC isn't real, Real fighters are in the WWE.

They do
But there are also people who upvote it for free
It's just business
What scares me is how effective it is. You see massive differences of opinions from sherdog and reddit. I'm sure people on reddit are under some form of brainwashing. It sounds crazy but then you think about how easy it would be to do and it starts seeming very real

So... The Schmo is just an interviewer with a schtick? I had to Google him just now. Seems silly

To be fair, if you're spending your time watching MMA interviews on YouTube, I wouldn't call you a casual
From what I've seen, many of them are watching interviews. And a retard wearing Seagal glasses is gonna be the first thing they click on.

What scares me is how effective it is. You see massive differences of opinions from sherdog and reddit. I'm sure people on reddit are under some form of brainwashing. It sounds crazy but then you think about how easy it would be to do and it starts seeming very real
Tbh, I have no idea why it attracts people. I'd rather watch Luke The Cuck interviews than The Schmo.

From what I've seen, many of them are watching interviews. And a retard wearing Seagal glasses is gonna be the first thing they click on.
Are you really just a casual fan if you're putting in the time to watch interviews? I don't do that and I've been following the sport pretty closely for about 12 years.

I don't know where most people draw the line between casual and hardcore, but I think watching interview videos has to be closer to the hardcore side.

Exactly what I thought, wasn't he seen talking friendly with Dana afterwards? At the time I was wondering why it had to be some crazy cracked out sounding dude that was asking for a 165lb division. The answer is obvious, Dana wanted to make everbody who is in favor of a 165lb weight class seem like a moron.

Are you really just a casual fan if you're putting in the time to watch interviews? I don't do that and I've been following the sport pretty closely for about 12 years.

I don't know where most people draw the line between casual and hardcore, but I think watching interview videos has to be closer to the hardcore side.
Good point
I'd say that a casual still follows the sport a little bit, but only watches the most popular stuff
With the Schmo, it's something new, and people want to see it.

I think the line is drawn with following time and current knowledge in mind.

He's better than the MMAJunkie and BloodyElbow retards, if that counts for something.

Exactly what I thought, wasn't he seen talking friendly with Dana afterwards? At the time I was wondering why it had to be some crazy cracked out sounding dude that was asking for a 165lb division. The answer is obvious, Dana wanted to make everbody who is in favor of a 165lb weight class seem like a moron.
Yeah that Dana interview was 5 minutes of straight propaganda too. It literally felt like Dana White talking to the internet. The schmo is just this new gateway

Look at that timestamp, it literally cuts to his face "I DONT HATE THE 125 DIVISION"

Back