Tin foil hat theories regarding TJ getting caught

It was just some dick pills washed down with 7up. These accusations are a preposterous.

giphy.gif

So TJ ko's twice the guy the UFC was seemingly pushing down our throats
And then he gets caught with the help of a cutting edge testing method
Do we have information on other athletes in the UFC being administered the same testing method?

he lost to the champ in the weight class below and dana told novitzky to throw him under the bus, simples

he lost to the champ in the weight class below and dana told novitzky to throw him under the bus, simples
I doubt it.

EPO is just so indefensible. It can literally only be injected and it's got a crazy short half-life. TJ 100% intentionally injected himself within 24 hours before he was tested, and this is beyond dispute. This is as guilty as you get. USADA can't possibly look the other way in that case.

I doubt it.

EPO is just so indefensible. It can literally only be injected and it's got a crazy short half-life. TJ 100% intentionally injected himself within 24 hours before he was tested, and this is beyond dispute. This is as guilty as you get. USADA can't possibly look the other way in that case.

Vitor failed his test before the jones foght and they sent him in to fight jones anyway. The ufc, not the athletics commission, issued him with a therapeutic use exemption. They looked the other way

Usada said that brock, who left the ufc after failing a drugs test, shouldnt have to be in the testing pool before fighting msrk hunt.he then failed a bunch of tests again

Theres no end to the ways usada can look the other way

Vitor failed his test before the jones foght and they sent him in to fight jones anyway. The ufc, not the athletics commission, issued him with a therapeutic use exemption. They looked the other way

Usada said that brock, who left the ufc after failing a drugs test, shouldnt have to be in the testing pool before fighting msrk hunt.he then failed a bunch of tests again

Theres no end to the ways usada can look the other way
That's not true though. There is a limit.

Vitor vs Jones was before USADA, so that's irrelevant. The Brock Lesnar incident was a loophole and USADA were taken for a ride. They've closed that and won't allow it again.

I'm not defending USADA totally -- they're super guilty when it comes to Jon Jones. If TJ had taken a steroid that could be taken orally, I believe they would have defended him. But EPO is legitimately indefensible. There is a limit to USADA's willingness to defend PED use, and EPO is definitely past that limit.

That's not true though. There is a limit.

Vitor vs Jones was before USADA, so that's irrelevant. The Brock Lesnar incident was a loophole and USADA were taken for a ride. They've closed that and won't allow it again.

I'm not defending USADA totally -- they're super guilty when it comes to Jon Jones. If TJ had taken a steroid that could be taken orally, I believe they would have defended him. But EPO is legitimately indefensible. There is a limit to USADA's willingness to defend PED use, and EPO is definitely past that limit.

They used up the brock loophole and now they use the pulsing loophole. Just a shitshow

I bring up vitor because its always been a shitshow

Did you know that all of the benefits of epo can be replicated by other legal methods? Yet you think its so much worse than jons obvious steroid use?

Get a clue

How about: TJ obviously trusted Duane. Duane Ludwig authorized some new unknown recovery technique someone boasted to him about. He thought "I want all the best to my guy, this is so advanced shit, we will be talking how advanced our gym is"
They got so excited, they only did "standard" safety measures, while completely disregarding consulting USADA on their new method.
When USADA informed them, Duane realized that he unwanted threw his buddy under the bus. But then they agreed that they will put all the blame on TJ, because gym needs clients, and TJ took the bullet for the team.

End of thread.

Dana told him in non committal half truths and riddles like livia soprano but he told 'im nontheless. Goddamnit @FrankieNYC woulda loved this reference.

So TJ ko's twice the guy the UFC was seemingly pushing down our throats
And then he gets caught with the help of a cutting edge testing method
Do we have information on other athletes in the UFC being administered the same testing method?

If we’re throwing around UFC conspiracy theories then it’s more likely TJs punishment by the UFC for losing to Henry.

Uncle Dana ask him to kill the division in exchange for getting a second belt.
Probably in the low low.

He goes to the press and says he will kill the FW div by beating Cejudo,because Dana told him to do it.

He goes there get KTFOut by Cejudo.
HUGE FAIL for both parts.

Uncle Dana remembers that Cody gave an interview were he said DIllasnake uses EPO.

Uncle Dana calls USADA and tell then to test for EPO.

He gets caught.

View attachment 563339

Interesting timeline

Dana hated the flyweight division and commissioned TJ to kill it. TJ failed miserably, so Dana had him "taken care of."

Straight out of The Sopranos

Back