Tin foil hat theories regarding TJ getting caught

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So TJ ko's twice the guy the UFC was seemingly pushing down our throats
And then he gets caught with the help of a cutting edge testing method
Do we have information on other athletes in the UFC being administered the same testing method?

giphy.gif

Why would they suspend a fighter like TJ on purpose? He was a mediocre draw that they could pair up with other title fights to make a solid card

What is this thread I don’t even?

You never know. Has anyone else been tested in this method?

Why would they suspend a fighter like TJ on purpose? He was a mediocre draw that they could pair up with other title fights to make a solid card

Why cut / let go Werdum, Fitch, MM, Alvarez, Josh Thompson, Bendo etc?

They don't fight cheap, and they're not that big of draws.

I think we need to test ts for lead poisoning.

All I'm saying is look into it

Makes no sense.
If we wanted to get real tin foily then it would be that he fucked everything up by not doing what they expected which was to kill cejudo and finish off the fly weight division.

If anything there would be a conspiracy to cover up failed drug tests, why would the ufc want to take away from it's own bottom line if it could avoid it? TJ isn't the biggest draw in the world but why wouldn't they just fire him out right if they wanted to get rid of him?

the Pound for Pound Snitch help USADA catch one fighter per month

So, like, it's like punishment for not killing the 125 division?

is that what you were saying?

Like, he was allowed to take it as long as he didn't lose?

Or, like, he never really took it?

Be blunt with us TS

Cmon TS, I know you are not a dummy, but threads like this make me wonder

Uncle Dana ask him to kill the division in exchange for getting a second belt.
Probably in the low low.

He goes to the press and says he will kill the FW div by beating Cejudo,because Dana told him to do it.

He goes there get KTFOut by Cejudo.
HUGE FAIL for both parts.

Uncle Dana remembers that Cody gave an interview were he said DIllasnake uses EPO.

Uncle Dana calls USADA and tell then to test for EPO.

He gets caught.

A817CE3E-A5E1-4EB8-A576-F3FF31894CD7.jpeg

After beating Cody twice they gave him the chance to become a double champ and close the 125 division, and were calling him the 135 GOAT.. so clearly this EPO thing wasn't part of the plan, and I feel like if it was anything but EPO he might get away with a tainted supplements loophole, but because it was injected EPO they had no choice but make an example out of him if USADA wants to have any credibility going forward.

Wasn't his fault. He rode a horse that had been juicing

Back