Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

timur valiev vs chris gutierrez rematch joins wsof 33

justin gaethje vs ozzy dugulubgov- main event

luiz firmino vs brian foster - co-main event

Dat Bubba Jenkins treatment
I will be rooting for Georgi and Gutierrez just for that

Assuming Moraes is staying with the WSOF, I don't think either Gutierrez or Tumor have a chance. Tumor is overrated and Gutierrez is meh. Just another day in the World Series of Rematches.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

The first fight was terrible (why in the hell would they want to do it again ?).

Like this
Better card than some Bellator events

Assuming Moraes is staying with the WSOF, I don't think either Gutierrez or Tumor have a chance. Tumor is overrated and Gutierrez is meh. Just another day in the World Series of Rematches.
Moraes is not staying. He only got that 90/90 deal cause his manager was running the promotion. But that is not the case now and there is no way they can justify paying that guy when they make no money and he brings in no ratings or revenue. Moraes is tired of getting 1 or 2 likes on his tweets and nearly 100% of the world not knowing who he is. He is going to UFC.

The first fight was totally robbery. Timur will come out on top this time

Look at Ray there. so many great fights he has had such a big fan. He DESTROYED my boy Jerome Le Banner...Most bad ass MMA promotion president ever

Did you see the first fight? Timur should have won that.

Did you see the first fight? Timur should have won that.
I'm not at all disputing that Timur lost the fight. Hell, I barely even remember it due to how lame it was lol. I'm stating that Moray-ez crushes both of them.
Moraes is not staying. He only got that 90/90 deal cause his manager was running the promotion. But that is not the case now and there is no way they can justify paying that guy when they make no money and he brings in no ratings or revenue. Moraes is tired of getting 1 or 2 likes on his tweets and nearly 100% of the world not knowing who he is. He is going to UFC.
It's true that WSOF isn't going to pay him that money again but neither is the UFC. The possibility of the WSOF outbidding the UFC is still there. At the end of the day, Moraes will go for the best deal, popularity or no popularity.

they are really trying to tempt me for me to make the drive down.

Back