Timothy Johnson vs Moldavsky Bellator 261

Bro, Liz Carmouche almost beat Ronda 7 years ago, she is a veteran, and she looks like Urijah Faber so she should always be main event. I dont care about no interim HW belt, Carmouche should also work the desk before and after her fight.

Tbh I think Liz is that good she could probably commentate during her fight

I'm happy that Hokit got his fight and Johnson already had his fight so there will be some interesting work in the prelims and I'll be excited for the Biyong fight as well.

I'm happy that Hokit got his fight and Johnson already had his fight so there will be some interesting work in the prelims and I'll be excited for the Biyong fight as well.
That is probably the fight im most looking forward to now.

So who you guys got? Biyong or Edwards. I think Edwards since his stand up looks way better. Biyong's takedowns don't seem very technical, just brute strength

So who you guys got? Biyong or Edwards. I think Edwards since his stand up looks way better. Biyong's takedowns don't seem very technical, just brute strength
Honestly don’t know. Haven’t seen Edwards fight someone who isn’t just a warm body. And Biyong hasn’t fought in like a year and a half. Literally anything could happen.

Biyong didn't look anything special last time I saw him but that was a while ago so he might have improved.

I havent seen Edwards TDD and I havent seen enough of Biyong's stand up. Anything can happen, IMO. Such a good match up.

Simon Biyong is how envision most sherdoggers look like
20210622_164349.jpg

Back