Timothy Johnson vs Moldavsky Bellator 261

Nah, im cool, just like this past UFC, I will only see 2 fights.

200.gif

They're teasing us with the fact that they actually know how to matchmake they just don't want to do it for us.
I genuinely don't hate the Chadwick vs. Biyong bout. Biyong is coming off a year and half layoff so give him a skilled but relatively easier opponent to get the rust out. Ben Parrish vs. Edwards one is a head scratcher but I guess Edwards is only 22

Genuinely curious what the plan for Phil Davis is at LHW. I would hate to feed a prospect to the black hole that is Davis, but they should give some of the prospects to Machida and Manhoef so they can get a name like that on their records and to build them up. It would also help since you could remove them from the rankings since seeing 40+ Manhoef in the rankings is a blight.

I genuinely don't hate the Chadwick vs. Biyong bout. Biyong is coming off a year and half layoff so give him a skilled but relatively easier opponent to get the rust out. Ben Parrish vs. Edwards one is a head scratcher but I guess Edwards is only 22

Genuinely curious what the plan for Phil Davis is at LHW. I would hate to feed a prospect to the black hole that is Davis, but they should give some of the prospects to Machida and Manhoef so they can get a name like that on their records and to build them up. It would also help since you could remove them from the rankings since seeing 40+ Manhoef in the rankings is a blight.
Machida/Augusto
Davis/Yagshimuradov

Machida/Augusto
Davis/Yagshimuradov
Machida said he wanted to go back to MW so a fight against van Steenis would be good, IMO. At LHW, I would do McGeary vs Augusto to begin with the rest of the division is up in the air; there are a lot of match ups to be made with Neal, Edwards, Biyong, Trainer, Albrketsson, Polizzi, Puetz, Romero, and Yags.

They're teasing us with the fact that they actually know how to matchmake they just don't want to do it for us.
Thats a better fight but im OK with Biyong being introduced to the American fans first before putting him there against a tougher test. Edwards vs Parish is a headscratcher, though. I would put Edwards against a more experienced journeyman but I guess they want to showcase him against a lower level opponent. The problem is that if he loses he will have lost to a nobody.

Yeah, those fights weren't atrocious to begin with at all, in fact I think I said earlier the Lee Biyong fight looks like it could be more fun, but, Bellator would actually give us by accident in a tweet rather than in reality the most devastating looking matchups.

Edwards is fighting Biyong. You didn't read it wrong.

Christian Edwards is fighting Biyong on the main card. BOOOO Jury vs. Outlaw on the main card tho. Surprise John Macapa sighting

Actually don't hate this card or the placement overall

Christian Edwards is fighting Biyong on the main card. BOOOO Jury vs. Outlaw on the main card tho. Surprise John Macapa sighting

Wait a minute what the fuck that’s a big fight for Edwards I hope he’s ready … this card wouldn’t be that bad if they did the right thing and just put Carmouche as main event she’s clearly the star here

Timothy Johnson is actually underrated imho. He beat current top 10 UFC HWs Shamil and Tybura and was robbed off a victory against Volkov. That split was bullshit.

I guess their opponents bailed and they had to be matched against each other; solid fight. If the odds are right, Ill be putting some money on Biyong.

Timothy Johnson is actually underrated imho. He beat current top 10 UFC HWs Shamil and Tybura and was robbed off a victory against Volkov. That split was bullshit.
I agree .. I think the knock on him is that he looks a little goofy with the mustache and he got KO’d silly as soon as he got to Bellator but he’s actually pretty damn good. I think the fact that he’s won 3 in a row against really good guys is a testament to that.

I agree .. I think the knock on him is that he looks a little goofy with the mustache and he got KO’d silly as soon as he got to Bellator but he’s actually pretty damn good. I think the fact that he’s won 3 in a row against really good guys is a testament to that.
That Junior Albini TKO loss looks bad as well, but it's HW after all and one punch can win you a fight at any moment, ala Derrick Lewis.

Macapa fighting De Jesus…. I hope this is de Jesus last fight on the contract… he is not a good fighter

Wait a minute what the fuck that’s a big fight for Edwards I hope he’s ready … this card wouldn’t be that bad if they did the right thing and just put Carmouche as main event she’s clearly the star here
Bro, Liz Carmouche almost beat Ronda 7 years ago, she is a veteran, and she looks like Urijah Faber so she should always be main event. I dont care about no interim HW belt, Carmouche should also work the desk before and after her fight.

Last edited:
Back