Times where you think a UFC fighter bet on their own fight..

Pretty sure that Tarverdyan bragged about betting on Ronda's fights, which is also why I think she waited until the 3rd to finish Tate in the rematch. Ronda via 3rd round stoppage had to have good odds.

Forrest vs Silva. That punch that put Forrest down didn't seem that devastating at all.

Honestly that fight is just super fuckin fishy.

Forrest was legit top 2 LHW. He was game against Shogun and Page. He used his size to frustrate and wear those guys out.

I think he might have owed the wrong people money or something. Either that or serious mental issues or drugs. Ive heard he was on xanax

Either way Forrest that fought Rashad 6 months prior would give Silva a hell of a fight. I dunno wtf was going on that night. I lost a bunch of money and ive always thought it was bullshit.

Never bet on mma again since

Chael vs Rashad looked fake as hell. Like Chael was selling it when Rashad mounted him flopping his legs up and down like pro wrestling

Gomi "I've fallen and I can't get up" in Round 1.

Chael vs Tito is more like it. I legit think that fight was fixed.
This is the weirdest looking fight I've seen. It was like pro wrestling, but they didn't practice the script enough and it got weird.

Rickson... dude was 400-0. Just think a $1000 bet on each fight. He did retire early. :eek:

Ya Chael Tito Ortiz takes the cake that shit was so suspect

Rich Franklyn beating Ken Shamrock was always suspect to me. Ken seems like he throws fights.

Back