Times where you think a UFC fighter bet on their own fight..

Andre Soukhamthath

He seemed outright determined to lose against Sean O'Malley.

I was actually starting to become a fan of his when I saw him smoke Luke Sanders.

It took me awhile to accept that the loss to O'Malley was fight IQ........

Wrong. It means your a Shertard who thinks they can talk shit to people and not get called out on it.
Pretty sure I explained what it meant, but I can see you didn’t get it

Should I use simpler words next time ? Or hyper links to the dictionary ?

A lot of recent Bob Sapp fights...

56736.jpg

Pretty sure I explained what it meant, but I can see you didn’t get it

Should I use simpler words next time ? Or hyper links to the dictionary ?
Typical punk smartass

Diaz vs McGregor II. I will always believe Nate threw that fight. Conor didn't make any adjustments that would impacted the fight if Nate really wanted to win.

Conor was still gassed after 2 rounds. He was standing around with his hands on his hips. At one point, he actually ran away with his back turned on Nate Diaz. LOL

If that had been Khabib instead of Nate Diaz, Conor would have been retired. LOL

I also think Chael bet against himself vs Jones. I heard from a very good source, that when he accepted that fight, he knew he couldn't win.
The funny thing is, if he just noticed his toe, he probably could have via pulling a Starnes for a few minutes, making it to the second and throwing in some foot stomps. Jones went in shock when he saw his toe hanging off and a few foot stomps would have sealed the deal.

The funny thing is, if he just noticed his toe, he probably could have via pulling a Starnes for a few minutes, making it to the second and throwing in some foot stomps. Jones went in shock when he saw his toe hanging off and a few foot stomps would have sealed the deal.
Oh god imagin Chael stomping on that thing?! It would’ve came off.

Diaz vs McGregor II. I will always believe Nate threw that fight. Conor didn't make any adjustments that would impacted the fight if Nate really wanted to win.

Conor was still gassed after 2 rounds. He was standing around with his hands on his hips. At one point, he actually ran away with his back turned on Nate Diaz. LOL

If that had been Khabib instead of Nate Diaz, Conor would have been retired. LOL

LOL, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Also, get an avatar, LOL, people will see the default av and instantly assume you're a nobody—although tbh that assumption would probably be correct, considering you're one of the people that go "LOL" at the end of their own dumb shit with the sole intention to rile someone up to call them on it.

LOL, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Also, get an avatar, LOL, people will see the default av and instantly assume you're a nobody—although tbh that assumption would probably be correct, considering you're one of the people that go "LOL" at the end of their own dumb shit with the sole intention to rile someone up to call them on it.
My ex was trying to rile me up and put laughing emojis at the end of each message but I knew she wasn't laughing. She was the one that was actually riled lol, i know it

Chael vs Tito is more like it. I legit think that fight was fixed.

Chael goes hardcore on Pride being fixed with referees wearing earpieces in a truly “it takes one to know one” manner

Chael vs Tito is more like it. I legit think that fight was fixed.
I think both times Chuck bet the house and everything on himself in those fights. And we all know Coleman likes to bet on his fights.

I've heard shamrock vs Franklin, personally I don't believe it. But it's a rumor out there
Wouldn't surprise me the way shamrock "dropped for that knee" It was pretty embarrassing I was like wtf is he doing. Little did I know that was the first fight on the landslide that was Ken Shamrock.

Wouldn't surprise me the way shamrock "dropped for that knee" It was pretty embarrassing I was like wtf is he doing. Little did I know that was the first fight on the landslide that was Ken Shamrock.
I hear you. It's something ken has been accused of before and after the Franklin fight... I give him the benefit of the doubt, bit definitely understand why people are skeptical

Back