Times where Dana White was at a loss for words.

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Not too often the bald goof gets flustered and can muster a sentence.

Heres my find
1:40 mark

Post others i could watch these all day.

Damn I've never seen that Lol. That was some heavy guilt on the face of old bald head Mr. White.

Dana got stumped at this presser for Conor Mayweather

Then Helwani kind of fucked him up with this question and turned him into Dana "next question" White

images

images

images

images

images

I LOVED when gsp walked out at that press conference, while the fake gsp was at the hospital

He didn't seem flustered there to me. He seemed confused and said as much. He didn't know Jon said that and then said Jon shouldn't be talking about other fighters failed tests because of his history with tests.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be right there with the masses to pile on the bald goof when he puts his foot in his mouth but this just wasn't what you described in my opinion.

Damn I've never seen that Lol. That was some heavy guilt on the face of old bald head Mr. White.

Then Helwani kind of fucked him up with this question and turned him into Dana "next question" White

These are better examples. Helwani definitely was under his skin and has been for a long time.

Jon is now allowed to juice beforehand so it all worked in the end for him. Karma baby

Here's a clip of Dana having a rare moment of empathy when Ariel Helwani makes this promoter go speechless at a boxing press conference. Stars at 7:19, Dana interrupts at 8:04

Last edited:
WHat was that?

Remember when Hendricks beat him up and he said he was retiring on the win
Dana tried to make it look as if Johnny had been robbed and really fucked GSP up that bad

First Q at the press con was, ‘where’s gsp??’
‘He’s been transported to the hospital’

Ten minutes later GSP walked out and took his seat
And Dana was like uhh

Lots of different opinions on Aeriel, and yes, he can be annoying, but I love how he is relentless yet polite he is. And heusually will ask the uncomfortable questions and push and push and push in like an annoying little sibling way. Dana getting flustered like that is priceless.

Remember his face after the first UFC on Fox, when JDS beat Cain.

He didn't seem flustered there to me. He seemed confused and said as much. He didn't know Jon said that and then said Jon shouldn't be talking about other fighters failed tests because of his history with tests.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be right there with the masses to pile on the bald goof when he puts his foot in his mouth but this just wasn't what you described in my opinion.

These are better examples. Helwani definitely was under his skin and has been for a long time.
When Landsberg first asked that question Dana definitely paused trying to figure out what to say bc he knows ufc was probably guilty as fuck for letting vitor fight after a failed test. Had a look like he just shit his pants

When Landsberg first asked that question Dana definitely paused trying to figure out what to say bc he knows ufc was probably guilty as fuck for letting vitor fight after a failed test. Had a look like he just shit his pants
If you leave out the bolded part I agree with you but I think he paused because he was genuinely surprised to learn Jon said that. He doesn't really indicate that he or the UFC knew anything about a failed test before the fight.

He definitely goes into dana damage control mode but it didn't seem flustered or at a loss to me. He just seemed genuinely surprised Jon made the claim.

It doesn't really matter though. The goof tells plenty of lies so I will concede it is entirely possible you are correct but I just didn't really see it here. It's possible you are right that they knew of the failed test and stuck vitor in there anyway but he didn't really seem flustered by the question, more confused by the new information and trying to make sense of how Jon could be a source for that claim.

It's fuckin' weird to be sorta-kinda defending dana. Stop making me do it. Go away!

If you leave out the bolded part I agree with you but I think he paused because he was genuinely surprised to learn Jon said that. He doesn't really indicate that he or the UFC knew anything about a failed test before the fight.

He definitely goes into dana damage control mode but it didn't seem flustered or at a loss to me. He just seemed genuinely surprised Jon made the claim.

It doesn't really matter though. The goof tells plenty of lies so I will concede it is entirely possible you are correct but I just didn't really see it here. It's possible you are right that they knew of the failed test and stuck vitor in there anyway but he didn't really seem flustered by the question, more confused by the new information and trying to make sense of how Jon could be a source for that claim.

It's fuckin' weird to be sorta-kinda defending dana. Stop making me do it. Go away!

Back