Social "Times Up" (#MeToo) charities used most donations for luxuries and salaries

#metoo charities probably spent more on victims than BLM spent to help black lives

https://nypost.com/2021/09/06/shonda-rhimes-eva-longoria-to-step-down-from-times-up-board/
The entire Time’s Up board, including Shonda Rhimes and Eva Longoria, are now stepping down — just over a week after the CEO resigned for her role in the Andrew Cuomo sexual harassment scandal.

The revelations of the new board come after Time’s up faced intense scrutiny from supporters regarding the Cuomo ordeal after a New York attorney general investigation found he sexually harassed at least 11 women.

Kaplan resigned after the investigation found she had been involved in efforts to try and discredit Cuomo’s first public accuser, Lindsey Boylan.
I guess they thought MeToo only applied if the accused wasn't an establishment lib.

The hypocrisy is staggering. These #metoo assholes ruined some peoples lives who didn't deserve it. I'm not surprised by this at all and I'm sure they don't have to give one dollar back either.
I think it would be fair to say that the people that donated money to this NGO got grifted.

That's how charities operate tho, even the so called "non-profit" organizations like the foodbank, they keep about 80% of the money in their own pockets and use the others on what they need to run a buisness.. I've known that since I was like 8 watching these charity ads on TV about kids struggling in 3rd world country's and have it absolutely horrible and they be begging for dollar donations, the ppl that run the program so they can keep the money and let these poor African kids continue to struggle.

Of course they did.

I saw a podcast a while back and they were talking (women) about how #metoo only really served to 'help' a handful of wealthy Hollywood actresses and other famous women boost their profiles a bit. It did fuck all, and continues to do fuck all, to help everyday women.

The only charity I've ever donated to (besides giving to individual people directly) is the Kakapo rescue program in New Zealand. The evidence that they're doing great work is simply that the Kakapo population is going up!

Besides that I prefer things like donating school supplies to people directly, or other stuff I feel does a lot of good (like Wikipedia once in a while etc.) The more clear the goal, the better.

The only charity I've ever donated to (besides giving to individual people directly) is the Kakapo rescue program in New Zealand. The evidence that they're doing great work is simply that the Kakapo population is going up!

Besides that I prefer things like donating school supplies to people directly, or other stuff I feel does a lot of good (like Wikipedia once in a while etc.) The more clear the goal, the better.
I had to look up what a Kakapo is, it’s crazy looking!

The irony of the Trump foundation and #Metoo charities having something in common is 2021 politics in a nutshell.

I had to look up what a Kakapo is, it’s crazy looking!
They're very odd indeed! I love the description Douglas Adams gave of them:

The kakapo is an extremely fat bird. A good-sized adult will weigh about six or seven pounds, and its wings are just about good for waggling a bit if it thinks it's about to trip over something — but flying is out of the question. Sadly, however, it seems that not only has the kakapo forgotten how to fly, but it has forgotten that it has forgotten how to fly. Apparently a seriously worried kakapo will sometimes run up a tree and jump out of it, whereupon it flies like a brick and lands in a graceless heap on the ground.

Unfortunately many charities only use a small portion of donations for the intended purpose. I’ve always given to charities but I have become very selective over the years. I now donate to small local charities that are 100% run by volunteers. When I donate to a food bank I call them and ask them what they need. If they tell me they are short on baby formula I will bring them a few cases directly, so I know that this will get passed on to those who need it.

That's how charities operate tho, even the so called "non-profit" organizations like the foodbank, they keep about 80% of the money in their own pockets and use the others on what they need to run a buisness.. I've known that since I was like 8 watching these charity ads on TV about kids struggling in 3rd world country's and have it absolutely horrible and they be begging for dollar donations, the ppl that run the program so they can keep the money and let these poor African kids continue to struggle.
Yep. Charities are mostly tax dodges and packed to park kid sod the rich and famous at cushy Jobs. Any actual charity is incidental and honestly accidental

The irony of the Trump foundation and #Metoo charities having something in common is 2021 politics in a nutshell.
Most charities are like this. The Mormon whistle blower really opened my eyes to all l if it.

Most charities are like this. The Mormon whistle blower really opened my eyes to all l if it.
When I get a phone call from a charity to donate money I always ask how much is donated to the actual charity. Most people will be suprised that like over 90% give less 15%. Most are not a charity but a business.

Women fleeced people for money? I for one am shocked

When I get a phone call from a charity to donate money I always ask how much is donated to the actual charity. Most people will be suprised that like over 90% give less 15%. Most are not a charity but a business.
Yep. This is the reality of it. Charities are not functioning. At least the large ones aren’t. And the ones with Kerry, Bush, Clinton etc kids don’t function either. Seems like with so much, this needs an overhaul
I liked Ron Paul. Not because I agreed with his polices, but because he’d disband so many organizations and departments that obviously need to be recreated. It’s glaringly obvious that basically nothing works anymore at all

I wonder if their mansions are as nice as those running BLM?

<TheWire1>

It was always a giant scam designed to benefit the Democrat party and it's symbiotes. I'm sure they thought there were a ton of Republican men who they could destroy while increasing their own power and wealth. But they failed to realize it was just projection to cover for all the beta sleeze bag molesters (aka male feminists) in their midst onto the GOP. They didn't understand that having a traditional view of sex and gender is not misogyny or an excuse for abuse, but rather an attempt to protect women from genuine creeps and rapists.

Back