times for creatine and glutamine

MikeSantor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So i have herd so many mixed reviews its rediculous. half the people i talk to say take the creatine AND the glutamine PWO, Some say that taking them both together fuckes with the transportation of the creatine (or maybe it was the transportation of the glutamine) and some say take ur creatine PWO and ur glute right before bed. anyone take both? when do you guys take it and how much? thanks in advance.

Congratulations on your useless contribution to the thread!

i have read through the whole creatine faq and ALL the links within it and none of them have any information on creatine in conjunction with glutamine.

Then search for glutamine, we have discussed both of these at length. If you read what the consensus is on glutamine then you wouldn't be asking this question now would you.

I appreciate your post but you are missing something. I dont want to come off like a dick but im not looking for everyones consensus on glutamine. i have been taking it for years and whether everyone likes it, hates it or feels indifferent to it really isn't any of my concern. I never asked for anyones opinion on the supplement itself. I just want to know if they are good to take together.

i have also read 3 pages into a search on glutamine and well as the creatine FAQ as stated before and there is nothing on taking both together.

once again i apologies if i come off like a cock hat but reading everyone opinion on the supplement has nothing to do with my question...

I appreciate your post but you are missing something. I dont want to come off like a dick but im not looking for everyones consensus on glutamine. i have been taking it for years and whether everyone likes it, hates it or feels indifferent to it really isn't any of my concern. I never asked for anyones opinion on the supplement itself. I just want to know if they are good to take together.

i have also read 3 pages into a search on glutamine and well as the creatine FAQ as stated before and there is nothing on taking both together.

once again i apologies if i come off like a cock hat but reading everyone opinion on the supplement has nothing to do with my question...

The point is, if it's worthless then why worry about being taken together. As for interferance, of course not. The glutamine will be destroyed in the gut , the creatine won't. So no, they don't work well together.

Then why ask? You are going to get opinions here, that's what forums do, exchange ideas etc. You know that right?

It's always funny when newbs flame MVP posters...

*looks around for flaming*

Uhmm, I really dont know how i could have been any more respectful while still getting my point accross but thanks for your interest in my thread.

Monger, great thread. lots of stuff to go through...

Glutamine is just an amino acid. We eat protein all day long, every day. Milk based proteins have more glutamine in them than any other amino acids. If glutamine really made a difference in creatine uptake, do you think we would consume glutamine every 3 hours, all day long?

Also, the general consensus on glutamine is the most important thing in determining if it matters for creatine uptake. You get enough glutamine in your high protein diet.

Back