Times change, America more progressive with pot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
The usual one month will be fine.

ok. 1 month sig if marijuana isnt LEGALIZED (different word than legislation) in April 2017. Come May 1st, you lose.

and believe me, you have 0% chance of winning.

ok. 1 month sig if marijuana isnt LEGALIZED (different word than legislation) in April 2017. Come May 1st, you lose.

You're going to choke on those words.

Actually since trudeau promissed by 4:20, come April 21st he loses.

witnessed

tumblr_nqj8lb2QiJ1s2wio8o2_500.gif

"Progressive"

I hate that term. Marijuana used to be legal, and was legal for the majority of American history. if anything this is "regressive"

Liberals call everything they like "progressive" as if it's new progress that hasn't been done before

For the record, I'm pro-legalization. Just hate that insidious language they use

Canada doesn't really matter that much in this market. California alone has a larger population than all of Canada.

You're going to choke on those words.

why are so many Canadians unaware of the process to legalize marijuana or write any law. the legislation will have to be read 3x, debated 3x in the house and senate. You think that is all going to happen in a month??

jeez, so many ppl have no clue how the government actually works. they think "legislation" = law.

https://www.newcannabisventures.com/canada-cannabis-mmpr-ceo-allard/

We also asked each of the CEOs to speculate on when the first legal sales to adults without the need for a physician authorization might be:

• Denis Arsenault: September 2017 to January 2018
  • Vic Neufeld: January 2018
  • Neil Closner: 2018
  • Terry Booth: Spring 2018
  • Bruce Linton: Fall 2018

there is what the major players in licensed marijuana in Canada think. Apparently random potheads on sherdog know much better lol

lol why are so many Canadians unaware of the process to legalize marijuana or write any law. the legislation will have to be read 3x, debated 3x in the house and senate. You think that is all going to happen in a month??

jeez, so many ppl have no clue how the government actually works. they think "legislation" = law.

Sorry I miss quoted you. I meant the other guy. I agree with you.

Back