Times a fighter did the "BRING IT ON!", and it got BROUGHT ON!!!

Im at work so ill add this later but Alexander Emelienenko has a good one. Dude came out amped up like he was the greatest and the Russian killer blocks the initial onslaught and drops him.
(Someone find a gif for me please!?)
Vs James Thompson

5065ol.gif

Not sure if this counts as a "bring it on" but Spencer Fisher vs Matt Wiman is a classic.
tumblr_nxw36sOWi01r89qoso1_400.gif

First one I thought of too, decided to check and see if it had been mentioned yet and yep, beat me to it.

Im at work so ill add this later but Alexander Emelienenko has a good one. Dude came out amped up like he was the greatest and the Russian killer blocks the initial onslaught and drops him.
fuck me mate, great example but I never thought I'd see a day when people can't drop Thompson's name in a second. Him and his gong and dash style and DVDs. What's next, we forget Krazy Horse?

That British dude who, I believe, gave Nelson a free shot in the semis of TUF and got knocked silly - after being a bully and asswhipe on the show, to boot.
Of course this was before Nelson's right hand became a known thing.

I already mentioned it, but here is the vid :)

Roid rage James Thompson vs I just got up from my nap Aleks E

Crazy part is Kharitonov was landing that jab and Aleks was getting tired/impatient and then Kharitonov shot on him and Aleks didn't get taken down. Everything leading up to that point just went in reverse.

Starting at exactly 4:55, Stephen Quadros hits with the Top-Tier Commentary;

"And where's the gamesmanship now, Mr Yamamoto? And there's an uppercut. Cro Cop looking to Shimada. You want me to continue? Here's another one! There's another one! It's over!"

The inflection in his voice is hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back