Times a fighter did the "BRING IT ON!", and it got BROUGHT ON!!!

Best example:

OwfcmX0-Imgur-1.gif

What a perfect display of high level technical striking.

What a perfect display of high level technical striking.

Max Holloway is a beast

It's like he's sacrificing himself to the fire for our entertainment and people don't even appreciate it...

it is what it is.

Not sure if this counts as a "bring it on" but Spencer Fisher vs Matt Wiman is a classic.
tumblr_nxw36sOWi01r89qoso1_400.gif

Im at work so ill add this later but Alexander Emelienenko has a good one. Dude came out amped up like he was the greatest and the Russian killer blocks the initial onslaught and drops him.
(Someone find a gif for me please!?)

Im at work so ill add this later but Alexander Emelienenko has a good one. Dude came out amped up like he was the greatest and the Russian killer blocks the initial onslaught and drops him.
That would be James Thompson

This one. Muscle-type is super pumped. Russian is calm and collected. You know what happens next. I guess technically its not a come at me bro moment but still awesome.

That was in Pride against Thompson

The last 10 seconds of Max vs Ricardo Lamas.

Max hears the clackers and points down at the canvas between them and the two mad bastards just wail on each other until the bell.

This was exactly what came to mind for me!

More like cringe, its not rock em sock em robots
Cringe? Wtf? This is incredible. Max is a very skilled striker. It's cool that he threw caution to the wind for a few seconds and ended with a wild brawl.

Barnett was giving signs to Rizzo just before eating deadly bombs that put him close to coma.

Back