Time to put Randa Markos on a title shot path

LOL. One year off, big fucking deal. So that make me wrong somehow? Okay... :rolleyes:

Take a year off from your job, see if that's a big deal. You talked out of your ass about Mazzagatti, and got your BS exposed. Accept it. Don't be a sore loser, grow a pair and eat crow like a man. Then again, you're probably still in denial of the fact that Randa got subbed by a 22-year-old purple belt.

You asked for something, you illiterate.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...nna-champion-co-headline-ufc-195-but-3055725/

How stupid do you feel now? :) I'm surprised you could even spell "illiterate".

If you have ANY point at all, do attempt to explain it to me.

You need someone to explain to you that there's a guy called Steve Mazzagatti reffing in the UFC cage post-UFC 150, and that Claudia vs. Joanna is not confirmed due to Claudia's injured arm? You need professional assistance mate. I'm not certified to render help to the mentally handicapped.

Take a year off from your job, see if that's a big deal. You talked out of your ass about Mazzagatti, and got your BS exposed. Accept it. Don't be a sore loser, grow a pair and eat crow like a man. Then again, you're probably still in denial of the fact that Randa got subbed by a 22-year-old purple belt.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...nna-champion-co-headline-ufc-195-but-3055725/

How stupid do you feel now? :) I'm surprised you could even spell "illiterate".

You need someone to explain to you that there's a guy called Steve Mazzagatti reffing in the UFC cage post-UFC 150, and that Claudia vs. Joanna is not confirmed due to Claudia's injured arm? You need professional assistance mate. I'm not certified to render help to the mentally handicapped.

LOL. There wasn't shit exposed. Is Mazzagati CURRENTLY reffing UFC events? NO. That's what i'm getting at. Holy fuck.

I don't. That half confirms it. So are you implying, that if it's Claudia you're going to feel like a total dumbass? Even though that's what's expected? Have some self respect, Lou.

3?? Cut it out. Penne got hers after 1 fight. Randa went toe to toe with Penne, then beat Daly easily. 2 more fights at the most. She can get 2 between now and Feb. Have her fight Torres or Namajunas next and then a #1 contenders fight.

Theres 2 losses. Yes im aware she beat tecia on tuf

If you are a true Markos fan, you would totally against a fight with Jojed in the near future. Markos vs. Jedrzeczyk ends in a bloody beat down of Randa not much different than what happened to Esparza & Penne if it happens in 2015. But, who knows, it may be a competitive fight in two or three years. True Randa fans should be lobbying to delay this match-up...not to mention she totally has not earned a title shot. Not being mean to Randa Markos - just saying common sense.

Jarl

And you don't want Randa to get the championship fight next, even though she went on TUF fully believing she's championship material.

Basically, you think Randa Markos is delusional.

Got it. Strange and ironic that you'd call yourself a fan of hers.

If you are a true Markos fan, you would totally against a fight with Jojed in the near future. Markos vs. Jedrzeczyk ends in a bloody beat down of Randa not much different than what happened to Esparza & Penne if it happens in 2015. But, who knows, it may be a competitive fight in two or three years. True Randa fans should be lobbying to delay this match-up...not to mention she totally has not earned a title shot. Not being mean to Randa Markos - just saying common sense.

Jarl

Yeah, I already said in the past that I wouldn't have wanted Markos to fight JJ very soon.
I don't understand at all why, according to LouisBolanos, thinking the above would make you somewhat a non fan of hers.

Now, two or three years might be a stretch.
Not because I have a guarantee that she'll be competitive against JJ/CG before mid 2017, if ever, but more so because, in reality, you can delay things only that much (let's not forget that Markos isn't a spring chicken either), especially if they run out of contenders.

The situation might not be as bad as BW where Ronda is now facing people who have 0 top 10 wins (Bethe, HH), but after Gadelha, at the moment, there aren't many contenders that rose impressively, and the fights against Esparza and Penne weren't competitive at all (so a rematch isn't really an option for a while).
Tecia had to outpoint the likes of Magana and Hill. Moroz just lost. Calderwood continues to put on underwhelming performances. Kish ?
So ...

Anyway, I would have liked Markos to have a fight scheduled for this period and then one more around January, that way one could better assess were she was at.
Without her fighting, it's hard to say much.

as you know,i too am a big fan,still,she's a distant 2nd to the original imo
MbFIJCl.jpg

I have a feeling it'll be an underwhelming match up...maybe Ansaroff...a 'full camp' Cortney Casey,would be a fun fight,wouldn't do much to move Randa up the rankings though.

Randa was looking pretty good....until you see the real WonderWoman, Randa's a very distant second, and if she ever fights JJ, forget about it, her face will never be the same.

Personally I don't want to see Randa fight JJ yet, but all we want is for her to get a fight scheduled.
Shelby, have you no mercy....

Yeah, I already said in the past that I wouldn't have wanted Markos to fight JJ very soon.
I don't understand at all why, according to LouisBolanos, thinking the above would make you somewhat a non fan of hers.

Randa firmly believes she's champion material. She said it repeatedly on the show.

Therefore if you don't want her to get the championship fight, you must think she's delusional. How could you claim to be a fan of someone if you think he/she is delusional?

LOL. There wasn't shit exposed. Is Mazzagati CURRENTLY reffing UFC events? NO. That's what i'm getting at. Holy fuck.

I don't. That half confirms it. So are you implying, that if it's Claudia you're going to feel like a total dumbass? Even though that's what's expected? Have some self respect, Lou.

You made a claim that Mazzagatti havsn't refed any UFC fights since 150, and was proven to be full of shit.

You claimed Claudia vs. Joanna 2 was confirmed at UFC 195, and was proven to be full of shit. Heck, even the Portuguese "proof" you yourself provided says the fight is pending on Claudia's recovery. I'd tell you "ifs and buts" do not equal to confirmations, but I don't expect someone of your limited intelligence to be able to appreciate such simple concepts.

You claim to be a Randa Markos fan who desperately wants her to get a fight, but is opposed to the idea of her getting the biggest fight available at SW - the title fight, even though Markos has repeatedly said how much she believes herself to be championship material.

I would tell you to have some self-respect and refrain from vomiting utter garbage, but I'd rather see you dig that hole deeper and make a bigger fool of yourself. Popcorn tastes good. Please continue:

Randa firmly believes she's champion material. She said it repeatedly on the show.

Therefore if you don't want her to get the championship fight, you must think she's delusional. How could you claim to be a fan of someone if you think he/she is delusional?
Lol. Do you even follow the sport?

It's pretty clear that he vast majority of fighters are overconfident about their fighting abilities or potential.
I guess you won't be able to be a fan of almost any UFC fighter then, 'cause go ask each of them whether they believe they can win the title sooner or later, and 90+% of them will tell you they believe they could.
Even those that we all know to have incredibly slim chances of ever coming close to a title shot.

Second, believing in her having at least some possibilities of becoming champ one day =/= wanting her to face JJ in 2015.

Third, being a bit delusional about a certain aspect =/= being a serial killer.
I could still be of fan of that person.

Why the fuck would you become a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER if you don't want to be the champion? Every fighter is lying to themselves at least a little bit if they say they don't want/care about being a champion. Obviously the fans don't think every single fighter is championship material. Unless that's what you're saying... It's hilarious how smart you think you are :icon_lol: By your logic, you're a fan of no one because everyone is delusional.

You made a claim that Mazzagatti havsn't refed any UFC fights since 150, and was proven to be full of shit.

You claimed Claudia vs. Joanna 2 was confirmed at UFC 195, and was proven to be full of shit. Heck, even the Portuguese "proof" you yourself provided says the fight is pending on Claudia's recovery. I'd tell you "ifs and buts" do not equal to confirmations, but I don't expect someone of your limited intelligence to be able to appreciate such simple concepts.

You still didn't answer me. Is Steve currently reffing for the UFC? You seem to think so even though you provided the source of 168 being his last time... :redface:

I never said it was confirmed. Man, this is embarrassing, Lou. Where did your parents go wrong?

You claim to be a Randa Markos fan who desperately wants her to get a fight, but is opposed to the idea of her getting the biggest fight available at SW - the title fight, even though Markos has repeatedly said how much she believes herself to be championship material.

This right here just proves you don't even read or know how to. Not even the posts i've been quoting you in. Keep arguing with yourself & tell me who's typing for you.

I would tell you to have some self-respect and refrain from vomiting utter garbage, but I'd rather see you dig that hole deeper and make a bigger fool of yourself. Popcorn tastes good. Please continue:

stupid-gifs-4.gif

Why the fuck would you become a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER if you don't want to be the champion? Every fighter is lying to themselves at least a little bit if they say they don't want/care about being a champion. Obviously the fans don't think every single fighter is championship material. Unless that's what you're saying... It's hilarious how smart you think you are :icon_lol: By your logic, you're a fan of no one because everyone is delusional.

Wow, why so sensitive? Did I touch a nerve somewhere? Wipe that filthy mouth and take a chill pill, m'kay? News flash: you are not every fighter. You don't speak for every fighter. Perez just retired happily at 26 after 1 win in the UFC, that's all he wanted, who are you to say he's lying? Oh I forgot, talking out of your ass is after all, your forte.

You still didn't answer me. Is Steve currently reffing for the UFC? You seem to think so even though you provided the source of 168 being his last time... :redface:

No, you still haven't answered me. Do you have proof that Mazzagatti isn't allowed to ref in the UFC? Actually, do you even know what proof means? Hint: lying out of your ass by saying he hasn't reffed since 150 doesn't count :D

I never said it was confirmed. Man, this is embarrassing, Lou. Where did your parents go wrong?

Oh yeah, you didn't claim that at all:

JoJed vs Claudia II is at 195

"Oh I totally didn't say Joanna vs. Claudia 2 confirmed at 195. I just said Joanna vs. Markos isn't happening at 195 because Joanna vs. Claudia 2 is happening at 195" - Homeless Infant.

You know where your parents went wrong? Hint: take a look at your username.

This right here just proves you don't even read or know how to. Not even the posts i've been quoting you in. Keep arguing with yourself & tell me who's typing for you.

Like you're the one to talk. You can't even see a full sized human (Mazzagatti) when he's standing in a 30' by 30' cage with just 2 other people. Keep grasping at straws though, it's entertaining.

Jarl

Why do you keep typing out Jarl at the end of your posts Bob.

Wow, why so sensitive? Did I touch a nerve somewhere? Wipe that filthy mouth and take a chill pill, m'kay? News flash: you are not every fighter. You don't speak for every fighter. Perez just retired happily at 26 after 1 win in the UFC, that's all he wanted, who are you to say he's lying? Oh I forgot, talking out of your ass is after all, your forte.

No, you still haven't answered me. Do you have proof that Mazzagatti isn't allowed to ref in the UFC? Actually, do you even know what proof means? Hint: lying out of your ass by saying he hasn't reffed since 150 doesn't count :D

"Oh I totally didn't say Joanna vs. Claudia 2 confirmed at 195. I just said Joanna vs. Markos isn't happening at 195 because Joanna vs. Claudia 2 is happening at 195" - Homeless Infant.

Like you're the one to talk. You can't even see a full sized human (Mazzagatti) when he's standing in a 30' by 30' cage with just 2 other people. Keep grasping at straws though, it's entertaining.

Wow hi just got annihilated

Wow, why so sensitive? Did I touch a nerve somewhere? Wipe that filthy mouth and take a chill pill, m'kay? News flash: you are not every fighter. You don't speak for every fighter.

Not even close. News flash: You're not every fighter either. You don't speak for every fighter.

So...him not reffing since 2013 doesn't seem weird at all...okay. Honestly, why do you think he hasn't been reffing? He's been doing other events. Why am I even asking...you aren't going to answer anyways, because you don't have an answer.

Never said it was confirmed, lololololouis. Is JoJed vs Markos happening at 195? If you know, do tell.

I knooow, watcha gonna do, right?

Steve is a total manlet, bro. It's also hard to keep track of every one that's at every event when you watch the sport so often. You wouldn't know about that though.

Not even close. News flash: You're not every fighter either. You don't speak for every fighter.

News flash: I'm not the one claiming "Why the fuck would you become a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER if you don't want to be the champion? Every fighter is lying to themselves at least a little bit if they say they don't want/care about being a champion". You are.

Care to tell me on what authority you speak for everyone who chose to become a professional fighter? Hint: your ass doesn't count. :D

So...him not reffing since 2013 doesn't seem weird at all...okay. Honestly, why do you think he hasn't been reffing? He's been doing other events. Why am I even asking...you aren't going to answer anyways, because you don't have an answer.

And you know that how? Wasn't it supposed to be 2012 when he stopped? I think we already established that you are blind. Had I not pointed to a random event, you'd still be thinking Mazzagatti stopped reffing UFC at 150.

Never said it was confirmed, lololololouis. Is JoJed vs Markos happening at 195? If you know, do tell.

You never said Joanna vs. Claudia 2 is happening at UFC 195, except you said Joanna vs. Claudia II is happening at 195? Grasping at that straw hard I see. Well keep grasping!

Steve is a total manlet, bro. It's also hard to keep track of every one that's at every event when you watch the sport so often. You wouldn't know about that though.

Yeah you're right, I don't know anything about diminished mental capacity that leads to an inability to recognize someone bigger than Randa Markos in the octagon. This actually explains a lot of your issues with delusion though: if you can miss Mazzagatti in the octagon, god knows how much you're missing when an even smaller human like Randa Markos is getting owned by Rose Namajunas.

Last edited:
News flash: I'm not the one claiming "Why the fuck would you become a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER if you don't want to be the champion? Every fighter is lying to themselves at least a little bit if they say they don't want/care about being a champion". You are.

Care to tell me on what authority you speak for everyone who chose to become a professional fighter? Hint: your ass doesn't count. :D

My ass is firm. Buns of steel, thank you. So you don't think fighter's want to be champions? I'm sure Perez has thought about it despite retiring.

And you know that how? Wasn't it supposed to be 2012 when he stopped? I think we already established that you are blind. Had I not pointed to a random event, you'd still be thinking Mazzagatti stopped reffing UFC at 150.

You're impossible... I know that how? Because YOU & the link I just posted said 168 was the LAST time he reffed in the UFC. Should I not have trusted you? Who cares if that's when I thought he stopped?? My point is he hasn't reffed for them in more than two years! Do you get it yet??

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/2...e-mazzagatti-nick-diaz-cormier-barao-mma-news

Yes, that link isn't new but you can go search through all the UFC events & tell me if you find anything after 168.

You never said Joanna vs. Claudia 2 is happening at UFC 195, except you said Joanna vs. Claudia II is happening at 195? Grasping at that straw hard I see. Well keep grasping!

So clever, you.

Yeah you're right, I don't know anything about diminished mental capacity that leads to an inability to recognize someone bigger than Randa Markos in the octagon. This actually explains a lot of your issues with delusion though: if you can miss Mazzagatti in the octagon, god knows how much you're missing when an even smaller human like Randa Markos is getting owned by Rose Namajunas.

What are your thoughts on Dominick Cruz & Chael Sonnen?

My ass is firm. Buns of steel, thank you. So you don't think fighter's want to be champions? I'm sure Perez has thought about it despite retiring.

I go by what individual fighters actually said, because I'm not deluded enough to presume I could speak for the motivations of everyone who's ever decided to become a professional fighter. You are.

Yes, that link isn't new but you can go search through all the UFC events & tell me if you find anything after 168.

Why would I waste time on that? You are the one claiming Mazzagatti hasn't reffed a UFC fight since 150. I already proved you're talking out of your ass. I said put Mazzagatti in there for a potential future Joanna vs. Markos fight. You said that's not happening since Mazzaggatti no longer refs UFC fights, and so far you haven't provided any proof. I don't have to do anything except continue to watch you make an ass of yourself and then grasp at straws.

So clever, you.

Did you not claim Joanna vs. Claudia 2 is happening at UFC 195? Yes? Do you have proof? No? Therefore you're talking out of your ass. Such simple logic.

What are your thoughts on Dominick Cruz & Chael Sonnen?

Nice try. What are your thoughts on "I'm gonna win this season and become champion" Randa Markos getting subbed by a 22-year-old 2-1 BJJ purple belt? Actually, was Namajunas even a purple belt when she subbed Markos?

Randa's fans want a fighter booked for her a sap. Claudia may not be able to Joanna by January. Book her, Dan-O.

I go by what individual fighters actually said, because I'm not deluded enough to presume I could speak for the motivations of everyone who's ever decided to become a professional fighter. You are.

You don't know me.

Why would I waste time on that? You are the one claiming Mazzagatti hasn't reffed a UFC fight since 150. I already proved you're talking out of your ass. I said put Mazzagatti in there for a potential future Joanna vs. Markos fight. You said that's not happening since Mazzaggatti no longer refs UFC fights, and so far you haven't provided any proof. I don't have to do anything except continue to watch you make an ass of yourself and then grasp at straws.

You can't read. Has Mazzagati reffed since UFC 168? Yes or no.

Did you not claim Joanna vs. Claudia 2 is happening at UFC 195? Yes? Do you have proof? No? Therefore you're talking out of your ass. Such simple logic.

Do you have proof they aren't? No. So we both don't know.

Nice try. What are your thoughts on "I'm gonna win this season and become champion" Randa Markos getting subbed by a 22-year-old 2-1 BJJ purple belt? Actually, was Namajunas even a purple belt when she subbed Markos?

What are your thoughts on Rose saying the same thing then losing to Carla?

Back