Time to put Randa Markos on a title shot path

What about Randa Vs Carla ? beating a form champ can get you a title shot plus there is still beef between them so let them fight it out.

Carla had shoulder surgery a while ago so her status is still unknown... But I agree.

She's ok, but yeah needs a win over somebody like Torres to prove anything in the UFC and to be a title contender.

I'll watch it again.

ScornfulWeeklyBoilweevil.gif

455223376-team-pettis-fighter-randa-markos-celebrates-gettyimages.jpg

JoJed vs Claudia II is at 195 & Maz doesn't ref UFC fights anymore.

Fuck off, Louis.

Joanna vs. Claudia II is rumored, not confirmed. What's the matter though? Such hostility! I thought you wanted Randa to get a fight bad, just the other day you complained about Shelby's selective treatment. Shouldn't you be jumping all over a championship opportunity between Joanna and Randa? Randa is tough and I bet she can take a fantastic beating! And in the off chance she beats Joanna, you get to enjoy your girl as champ (getting all the attention and fights available at SW) while I get to enjoy Joanna struggling to deal with the first loss of her MMA career!

Like I said, win-win for everyone.

I don't know about fast tracking Torres or Markos to a title shot. But I do know that they both need more experience in the octagon with their combined 13 professional fights.

Joanna vs. Claudia II is rumored, not confirmed. What's the matter though? Such hostility! I thought you wanted Randa to get a fight bad, just the other day you complained about Shelby's selective treatment. Shouldn't you be jumping all over a championship opportunity between Joanna and Randa? Randa is tough and I bet she can take a fantastic beating! And in the off chance she beats Joanna, you get to enjoy your girl as champ (getting all the attention and fights available at SW) while I get to enjoy Joanna struggling to deal with the first loss of her MMA career!

Like I said, win-win for everyone.

I don't think you're very good at reading, Lou.

I don't think you're very good at reading, Lou.

Really? Let's see:

Care to provide credible sources that confirm these claims?

Did you not say Randa wasn't getting enough attention? Why wouldn't you want her to get the biggest fight of her career, with the most attention she can possibly get against Joanna? I'm all ears, go on:

Really? Let's see:

Care to provide credible sources that confirm these claims?

Did you not say Randa wasn't getting enough attention? Why wouldn't you want her to get the biggest fight of her career, with the most attention she can possibly get against Joanna? I'm all ears, go on:

Maybe I don't think fight that should happen next. Nor is it likely the UFC does that next... At some point, yeah that will be great. Of course I want it.

Also, I wasn't referring to that post.

ufc-the-time-is-now-4.jpg

To get Canada's sweetheart a fight!!

Doing this shit from my phone...so...the gifs will have to wait... Just like Sean Shelby has been making us wait for her next fight :( Randa is coming for that gold... But it's hard to do that from the fucking sidelines. I'm not thinking about a title fight at the moment. Just a fight. Hearing that Daly now has a fight...man. Frustrating.....

I really can't say she should fight so & so next because I don't even care. Preferrably...maybe Lima or Aguilar since Carla has disappeared.

If she fights Jojo next I might have to kill Sean Shelby.

WARANDA!

B1ZyjFTIUAAYl0S.jpg

Ahahaha, I knew I would find you here. I legit only clicked this thread to find Randa's other husband, teh HI. :icon_chee

Fuck off, Louis.

Yes. The HoboBaby signal. Cause that's my superhero name.

I nearly flat lined^ :D The HoboBaby, I like it ..

I also admire your composure and subtle handling when engaging with the developmentally challenged. You are like the dumb dumb whisperer, lol.

I also admire your composure and subtle handling when engaging with the developmentally challenged. You are like the dumb dumb whisperer, lol.

He's like the second coming of Charlie sheen. That dude was cool and was always respectful to everyone.

Maybe I don't think fight that should happen next. Nor is it likely the UFC does that next... At some point, yeah that will be great. Of course I want it.

Also, I wasn't referring to that post.

So you have zero proof to your claims and were just talking out of your ass.

And you don't want Randa to get the championship fight next, even though she went on TUF fully believing she's championship material.

Basically, you think Randa Markos is delusional.

Got it. Strange and ironic that you'd call yourself a fan of hers.

Ahahaha, I knew I would find you here. I legit only clicked this thread to find Randa's other husband, teh HI. :icon_chee

I was late to the party but I made it :)

I'm a man of many names, dear Nikki :cool:

He's like the second coming of Charlie sheen. That dude was cool and was always respectful to everyone.

tumblr_nnj1cjpCKN1tq4of6o1_500.gif

So you have zero proof to your claims and were just talking out of your ass.

And you don't want Randa to get the championship fight next, even though she went on TUF fully believing she's championship material.

Basically, you think Randa Markos is delusional.

Got it. Strange and ironic that you'd call yourself a fan of hers.

Jesus christ. Zero proof to my claims? I'm not even sure you watch MMA. Including the men. When is the last time you saw Steve Mazzagati referee for a UFC card? Honestly, I want to know. I myself have watched damn near every single UFC since 2010 & I can't say i've seen him inside the UFC octagon since maybe sometime before UFC 130. 150 for sure. Do you know which one is next? 191. 150 was in 2012. It's 2015 now so that's three years ago. Now enlighten me with how that isn't proof.

As for JoJed vs Gadelha II: http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...nta-campea-joanna-jedrzejczyk-no-ufc-195.html

Did I say I don't think she's championship material? No, I actually said the exact opposite in my first post in this thread which is what I was referring to. That's why I was criticizing your Floyd Mayweather like reading skills.

If delusional means pineapple, then you're still wrong because you still don't even know what you're talking about. Go to bed, Lou.

beating a quality opponent would be a good start... but talking about a title shot? shes still 3 good wins away. good luck with that.

Rose will get one first

As soon as I tell him how nice he is, HI tells a dude he has Floyd mayweather reading skills. I legit lol'd while reading it, too haha :D

beating a quality opponent would be a good start... but talking about a title shot? shes still 3 good wins away. good luck with that.

Rose will get one first

I'm not a Randa fan in the slightest, but '3 good wins' is a stretch. 1 top 15 win+1 top5 win and she's good to go. Even a single top5 win could very likely be enough as well,depending on who else is waiting for the title shot.

Back