Time to leave sherdog

If you went to check out posts related to the bellator event from today they were almost all deleted. I had nothing to do with any of them but find it strange that they were all deleted. Just one strange example.

If you went to check out posts related to the bellator event from today they were almost all deleted. I had nothing to do with any of them but find it strange that they were all deleted. Just one strange example.
And do you know why they're deleting them? what's the content of these threads?

I know exactly what you mean.
Added to the fact theres no clear line of punishment i get dubs for making a Sarcastic joke.
Meanwhile fighter bashing and religion bashing is ok.
But we aren't going to change anything, life is biased and unfair.

100.gif

I appreciate both sides of this but feel strongly about my side. If anyone wants to debate I am open to a civil discussion.

Not enough crap gets deleted.
I agree with this. Mods here some an easy going bunch to me and I wouldn't mind they deleted or merged some more duplicate or crap threads.

I don't get all the they protect Ronda here. She was torn a new in the in the shoop that Ronda thread and let a lot of Ronda hate threads go until it was enough is enough move on to another topic. I would have intervened and merged or deleted a lot of those threads before they did.

Um mods let just about everything slide these days. Not sure what your on about TS

lol chill. I'm asking if you know what was in these threads that got them deleted.
Couldn't read them cuz they were all deleted. Am I to believe that none of them were discussion worthy given all the crap that fly's under UFC talk? Please answer me honestly.

I don't know what you are talking about. Examples?

Couldn't read them cuz they were all deleted. Am I to believe that none of them were discussion worthy given all the crap that fly's under UFC talk? Please answer me honestly.
Honestly you don't need to believe anything. If threads being deleted are something you're uncomfortable with and feel the forums don't deserve your presence anymore in reaction to that, that's fine in my book. I was just interested in knowing what, if anything, was going on with these threads.

TS, I will never forget you. You have been my hero, the one I will always look up to.

I feel blessed to have partaken in your stay at Sherdog, and I feel proud to have read your goodbyes. This way I won't have to wonder sleepless at night about the lack of your presence. Farewell and may your future journey fill you with the joy you have filled mine with. Bless your heart.

I'm sure this post will be deleted but feel it is time to leave sherdog or at least make our issues known. The constant deleting of peoples relevant topics, on top of their political stances have led me to this.

I have seen numerous topics get deleted if they dont follow the status quo and feel this is despicable.
We have the ability to shut this down but we need to act.

I have followed mma for over 10 years and I am disgusted with how this website is carrying itself. I am prepared to lose my account but feel this needs to be said.

Nobody takes us seriously enough to enforce a perma ban. Believe me, I've tried.

If you look at what Colbert is doing with his arm, you see a triangle, which is also incorporating his eye - which also appears to be on the left side from the perspective of the viewer.

Lumanati confirmed.

gaag8.jpg

Tell me bro. I'm here to listen.
TS, I will never forget you. You have been my hero, the one I will always look up to.

I feel blessed to have partaken in your stay at Sherdog, and I feel proud to have read your goodbyes. This way I won't have to wonder sleepless at night about the lack of your presence. Farewell and may your future journey fill you with the joy you have filled mine with. Bless your heart.
Haha thanks. Nice knowing you, sarcasm noted.

That was pretty good. Now do my Sherdog eulogy.

I'm already banned on the inside anyway so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Back