Time to include King of the Streets

That does lead to the question of BKFC growth and Lethwei both are growing.. but what would it take to get them as an acceptable sport for the masses?
Besides just no concrete floors.

Would we have to take away the parts that make them exciting?
Head-butts...

Side note: Slap fighting has no concrete floors and even has catchers.

Slap fighting isn't a sport. It's retarded.

Slap fighting isn't a sport. It's retarded.

Everything in this life can be sport, depending on how you treat it. Chasing women, slapping others...

Combat Sports though are regulated to make us feel better, as they claim to improve safety. Making them more palatable and accepted. Slapping others should not be made more acceptable though. :(

Everything in this life can be sport, depending on how you treat it. Chasing women, slapping others...

Combat Sports though are regulated to make us feel better, as they claim to improve safety. Making them more palatable and accepted. Slapping others should not be made more acceptable though. :(

I still have more respect for two hooligans fighting no holds barred on a concrete floor than I have for two rednecks slapping each other, the first being people who are born for/into violence and taking it out on each other, the second seems like some entertainment for inbred peasants in the middle ages.

I still have more respect for two hooligans fighting no holds barred on a concrete floor than I have for two rednecks slapping each other, the first being people who are born for/into violence and taking it out on each other, the second seems like some entertainment for inbred peasants in the middle ages.

Well the good news is that slap fighting has been moved to the far right wing video platform Rumble. Where it is not doing so well there either.

The concrete seems to be reason. Put a mat down ffs.

The headbutt KO by CocaineCharlie was epic
It's the fact that I have seen multiple bouts where a guy literally puts his fingers knuckle deep into his opponent's eyes.

Back