Time to cut Mark Hunt

exaufQI.gif

I felt like posting this here, because this thread is retarded

Watch it... freakazoid shoop Nazi about to crawl all up in your shit.

Nazi... what kind of FUCKING RETARD ever associates themselves with the NAZIS ? And apparently is proud of it.

From the UFC's perspective, it probably is time to let him go. From the sport's perspective, Hunt is actually right.

Better yet, keep him around and just set him up with fights like Stipe over and over.

Better yet since the bork fight will probably be ruled no contest, match him up against cain and then stipe

Nope let him bang. Few good strikers in HW division.

Why do people care if he talks shit about a guy who cheated ..? Way to many WWF fanboys on this forum it's suckening

He has two solid 1st round wins in a row before being beaten by a proven cheater and you want to cut him ?

Hunt also beat cheaters so not sure why that's relevant. Steroids don't make people win they just make them stronger and faster.

He still probably has 3-4 fights left in him.

Anyone up for Carwin vs Hunt ? :D

In case he doesn't get cut from all this talk he has been doing.

I want Hunt vs USADA-fight-leadup-exempt Carwin.

They better have a straight jacket ready for Mark at the octagon exit.

I don't speak retard you dumb fuck. Having some kind of issue with random guy on the internet asking other random guy on the internet if he's retarded, after making a retarded post ?

Oh yeah... I was way out of line.

Fuck off.

Perhaps a serious history of mental problems in your own family ? It's not a joking matter, and I do not make light of it in REAL LIFE. This isn't real life so kindly, just fuck right off.

Fuckin clown. The convo is over and you become the second person on my ignore list.
I've always thought this level of stupidity was just a myth and legendary folklore.

I must make contact with the producers of Monster Quest at once!!

The Guest...don't go anywhere...uhhhmmm, nice retard.
STAY!

Lol

He's had some epic fights and a great career, but it's time to let him go.
42yrs old, 12-11 record, 7-5-1 in the UFC
Trashing the UFC and Brock Lesner without all the facts. I think he's done.
I'd be fine with it. I dont like whiners.

The ufc employs spousal abusers and steroid abusers, but TS draws the line at name-calling.

He's had some epic fights and a great career, but it's time to let him go.
42yrs old, 12-11 record, 7-5-1 in the UFC
Trashing the UFC and Brock Lesner without all the facts. I think he's done.

hunt is 7-4 in the ufc which is actually a pretty decent record.

You don't have to cut Mark Hunt he's going to get himself fired soon.

Does anyone honestly think Hunto is genuinely surprised that Brocks on juice. It's all politicking by Hunt. Booooo cut him.

Back