Time to be real !!! Khabib has the worst resume of any champion ever !!! in mma history

Maybe it's time for Sherdog to only let blue belts and above create threads.

LOL u fucking liar !!! Who announces when they ignore someone . I bet u have the chin of Brian Stan and the gut of the dc, u little crying fuck
TRIGGERED.gif

Time to be real , his resume is lacking big time . Top 3 wins barboza , mj and rda . I’ve seen all 3 of these fighters quit. Barboza lost to pat Healy. And everyone forgets he is a duck artist . Ducked cowboy , him and cowboy were scheduled 4 times !! Him and ferg 5 times. He has only fought strikers with no foot work. Fights at lightweight but not one grappler ? Imagine any other person pulling out anytime a matchup isn’t favorable . Idgaf bout that cake shit , he literally decided I’m not fighting ferg . Wat different styles has he faces ? He hasn’t finished anyone ? Where is the hype coming from !!! Why don’t I see it ? Rda got taken down by Pettis miss me with that shit .

26-0 tops all. if he a bum why was conor ducking khabib for 3 years.

Time to be real , his resume is lacking big time . Top 3 wins barboza , mj and rda . I’ve seen all 3 of these fighters quit. Barboza lost to pat Healy. And everyone forgets he is a duck artist . Ducked cowboy , him and cowboy were scheduled 4 times !! Him and ferg 5 times. He has only fought strikers with no foot work. Fights at lightweight but not one grappler ? Imagine any other person pulling out anytime a matchup isn’t favorable . Idgaf bout that cake shit , he literally decided I’m not fighting ferg . Wat different styles has he faces ? He hasn’t finished anyone ? Where is the hype coming from !!! Why don’t I see it ? Rda got taken down by Pettis miss me with that shit .
Brock won the Title @ 3-1, STFU

You are aware Nicco Montano is a champion as we speak?
tenor.gif

eddie had ducked khabib before conor was ever an idea for ufc 205

pettis wouldn't fight him.

yes all the tony fights don't helt either fighter that for sure.

trust me if khabib would of fought cowboy people now would saw cowboy wasn't in his prime and still wants ranked top 5 when they would of fought.

Didn't a female fighter get a title just for winning TUF for a new division?

Nice try, but trying to convince yourself that Conor will win won't help.

Barboza lost to pat healy? Lol

When Khabib beats conor you'll just make another thread saying conor is a bum. If I was a mod I would Thanos half the members of Sherdog.

In mma history? .....you aware that even Ross Clifton held a title somewhere?

Wait, you think mcgregor has a worse resume than khabib??
Seriously ?
To get a title shot he most definitely did. His only fights with UFC level 155s he was 1-2 going in and tapped in the 2 loses. His record at 155 is win to Alveraz and a loss to Duffy. Nate is normally at 155 and he was 1-1 with him. That’s better than 25 wins in a row in the deepest division in mma? Alveraz was the champ but honestly that is one the easiest fights at 155 for him. A bunch of guys in the top 20 smash him.

To get a title shot he most definitely did. His only fights with UFC level 155s he was 1-2 going in and tapped in the 2 loses. His record at 155 is win to Alveraz and a loss to Duffy. Nate is normally at 155 and he was 1-1 with him. That’s better than 25 wins in a row in the deepest division in mma? Alveraz was the champ but honestly that is one the easiest fights at 155 for him. A bunch of guys in the top 20 smash him.

Woah, wait a minute, you're changing the question.....
Do
You
Really
Think
Khabib
Has
A
Better
Resume
Than
McGregor?

Woah, wait a minute, you're changing the question.....
Do
You
Really
Think
Khabib
Has
A
Better
Resume
Than
McGregor?
At 155 most definitely...... he hasn’t lost Conor is 2-2 against Nate, Duffy and Eddie.

Conor’s best wins are Aldo (great win)
Mendes- short notice and way smaller than him.
Halloway- great win but he was green and Conor laid and prayed.
Poirer is a good fighter but has an iffy chin and seems like a way better fighter at 155.
Alveraz- great action fighter but was not lighting the world in fire really and has had many ups and downs. Eddie gets dropped every fight and is a brawler with limited wrestling, Conor is the heavy fav in that match up anytime.

Conor is a good fighter but his resume is deceiving as fuck. Selective match making and Dana’s lust for him had seemed to elevate him. I see 10 guys at 155 who definitely could beat him.

Back