time to be a man and take a stand Woodley vs Till

Poll

• Total voters
I'm a beta cuck and I touch myself while thinking about Paulo Costa, I don't have to take any stance. Woodley winning would be better for the popcorn though thanks to MAGA Covington.

I hope Woodley puts the Scouserat to sleep then tells him to 'Go home and be a family man'

Not a fan of till.
Not a fan of Woodley.

Till is English.
War till! War!

Till by close decision. Woodley will have to shoot for some TDs and might be successful once or twice. But Till will prevail over five rounds. Should be a close fight.

I hope Woodley puts the Scouserat to sleep then tells him to 'Go home and be a family man'

Family is overrated all they do is hold you back and give you pain and misery. Till has 100% the right mindset when it comes to his ex and his daughter. You can pump out as many exes and daughters but you only have 1 life to live.

Till will humiliate that boy. Tko rd 2

C'mon folks get yer fill of Till.

#AndNew!

I’m going with Woodley.

I am not necessarily a fan of his style, but he fights smart and he fights to keep his title. I expect he will make till uncomfortable and keep him frustrated, but he also has the ability to generate violence when he sees an opportunity.

Till is new to big fights, the weight cut and the weight related issues likely got in his head, and he is going to exert a lot of energy and frustration.

5 rounds favours Woodley.

But I could be wrong—either guy could unexpectedly ko the other within the first 2 minutes. It’s a fight.

I think people forget how bad Woodleys last 3-4 performances were.

He won and the fights weren’t close.

If you think the fans were frustrated, imagine being in the cage with him.

I think Till has a slightly higher chance of winning, due to him actually being able to throw more than 10 punches per round without gassing

that being said, I would show zero surprise and would take much pleasure in seeing till get KO'd viciously.

IDK who will win, I think someone wins by split or maybe woodley gases and gets finished. But I'm rooting for till because I don't like woodley for being a racist, I don't like his mom either

i think woodley wins. imo it will be like a chess game and darren will be clueless

Back