Time has passed, thoughts on Sherdog new vs Old?

i still prefer the older-version. i haven't gotten used to this neon-orange color. i hate the like-feature. there are too many distractions with the overall layout. there are only two improvements in my mind with this new one: the alerts on the top-right, and it looks better on a mobile.

I like it. It's all about adapting. If you don't evolve you get left behind. You win or learn!

Its good. Apart from the majority of people acting like 'like' whores for their 'like' count

Wow. How the hell do you get more "likes" than posts! That's quite an accomplishment around here. :p
Only speak the truth and display excellent mma knowledge (personal experience)

Still no light skin

Pro wrestling emotes everywhere (what happened to that being ghettoized in the wasteland? this is why we need dictatorship)

Sherdog = ruined forever

It seems they have no intention of bringing back the light theme. :(

$

reddit is better.

If you're into censorship, I suppose.

Almost everything pre-2013 was nuked.

Including my 'Curse Of The UFC Poster' thread, for one example.

Damn...no way to get those back? No wonder why I couldn't find HIMBOB's thread on oblique kick injuries. Was there any reason for that?

Is the "Thanks, man" thread gone? Uber TS???

Yes i think the changes were better i just wish they did these changes when the older posters were around.

Still prefer the old, but I don't mind the new. The orange doesn't seem as bright as it used to be.

Preferred the old 2010/2011 blue mobile lay out

It loaded fast as fuck and used no data

I preferred the old one as it was more readable but I've adjusted.

That old ass dated board needed to be dragged out behind a shed and have it's brains bashed in with a shovel.

The new layout is kinda fucky on mobile though.

I honestly forgot about the old layout. Like this layout more.

Aside from the likes, it's pretty much the same as it's always been.

Back