Time has passed, thoughts on Sherdog new vs Old?

I miss the old layout but have no idea what it'd be like as a mod. I'm used to the change now.

Holy Shit, I forgot how Old Sherdog Layout looked like. Nostalgia of my lurking days. Haa
The original sherdog was an "ezboard". I think it was around 2 years before they updated to the format before this one.

Original sherdog looked nothing remotely like the 24/7 haloween theme you youngin sherdoggers know about.

we are now living in 3rd gen sherdog. Exciting times.

also they didn't transfer accounts to the 2nd format so you had to create a new one. There are pre 2001 sherdoggers. Veterans of asshole sports commentary who have seen some shit.

I'll allow it.

Makes no difference

I lost a around 4000 posts

Sherdog need to reimburse me as soon as possible
I lost around 7000 likes I was supposed to get.

Sherdog need to reimburse me as soon as possible

Last edited:
The original sherdog was an "ezboard". I think it was around 2 years before they updated to the format before this one.

Original sherdog looked nothing remotely like the 24/7 haloween theme you youngin sherdoggers know about.

we are now living in 3rd gen sherdog. Exciting times.

also they didn't transfer accounts to the 2nd format so you had to create a new one. There are pre 2001 sherdoggers. Veterans of asshole sports commentary who have seen some shit.

Damn you are a Sherdog Veteran. Haaaa.

The quote/notification feature was a game changer.

Damn you are a Sherdog Veteran. Haaaa.

Only because 90% of the site was banned over time or there'd be more. Legions of sherdog graves out there. I got dubs about 7 times but lived to tell the story. I deserve a purple heart.

I miss the old layout but my only real complaint is all of the zillion threads that were deleted during the changeover.

Some of the new features are cool.

Only because 90% of the site was banned over time or there'd be more. Legions of sherdog graves out there. I got dubs about 7 times but lived to tell the story. I deserve a purple heart.

2f0.gif

at this point if they went back to the old layout I'd be pissed

New layout is far better

I run the custom Dimspace theme

New layout is really crisp and smooth reminds me of the Fightpass layout.

First i didn't like the like system, now I only post for likes...

Last edited:
I still like the old version better but this is usable with stylebot plugin and the custom style I got on the forums

The thing that I noticed right away after the change and which still bothers me is that I cant tell if a thread has multiple pages or not by just looking at it, I have to hover my mouse over it before it pops up.
I dont understand why that would change. Is there a setting I can change to make it like it used to be in that regard?

I like the "likes" instead of the constant redundant "lol"-replies. Which I was getting a lot of, hated those.

I don't like that there's no light theme that doesn't suck.

I hate this black shit. No racist.

Black Layouts Matter

I like the "likes" instead of the constant redundant "lol"-replies. Which I was getting a lot of, hated those.

I don't like that there's no light theme that doesn't suck.

I hate this black shit. No racist.
Yeah the black screen sort of "explodes" at your face.

Back