Time for Jon Jones to move up and KO the HW champ...

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cain aint getting Bones down with those joke dives :p
Stiff jab from Bones drops Cain like Kongo did and it's all over.

KO? No way.

Choke him out? I'd put my money on it.

Neither JDS nor Cain have ANY jujitsu game.

Jones will be the HW champ when he gets bored with 205. Soon enough

he can't even ko a lhw, he's going to ko cain? he'd get massacred even worse than dos santos was here tonight.

JDS must have gotten his BB in a cracker jack box. He was terrible on the ground.

he can't even ko a lhw, he's going to ko cain? he'd get massacred even worse than dos santos was here tonight.

Jones has better MMA wrestling than Cain and I don't even mention that his striking is much better and Can has no BJJ game. Bones trips him down and opens him up with elbows.

Who has Jones KO'd in his career?He as a TKO from exhaustion over Shogun.

Jon Jones should be a HW anyway. He is a HW. His best talent is SOMEHOW adjusting the gravitational force of the earth below him to get scales to show he weighs 205lbs (he must be adjusting gravity by using his power of christ that can do all - except let beat Chael Sonnen on 8 days' notice). He's a bigger guy than Cain Velasquez and many other HWs. How someone of his size can possibly get down to 205lbs is a huge mystery to me.

Didn't seem to make a difference.

The two times JDS got put on his back repeatly, he lost.

He was barely conscious, little hard to work your game in that state of mind... Marcelo Garcia would look the same if he was being beaten that badly.

Jones beats them both.

Anderson beats all three.

Rickson beats all four.

By armbar.

KO, noooooooo. Chokes, yesssssssssssssss. Cain leaves his neck open for chokes when he's in close reaching for the legs and I could see JBJ catching him with a choke. By the way, why all these "JBJ will beat Cain" threads after the fight, should we be talking about other heavyweights?

Cain aint getting Bones down with those joke dives :p
Stiff jab from Bones drops Cain like Kongo did and it's all over.

That would imply he had KO power which he does not. He couldn't beat Hamill without illegal elbows that resulted in a loss. He should fight Spider but, we all know he would get sparked inside minute 1 of the 1st rd. good night sweet prince!

He'll do fine until he runs into Overeem. He doesn't have the power to finish Overeem standing like others, so he's pretty much screwed there. I don't think his neck is designed to take those knees either. Not that I can name someone who is, but yeah. :D

Once Jones goes up to HW it's only a matter of time before someone lands one of those HW bombs on him. Being realistic here, Jones is skilled but he should stay at LHW where he seems very fit for. His body gives him a good advantage there, at HW it'll work against him. People will blow punches right through his defense.

That would imply he had KO power which he does not. He couldn't beat Hamill without illegal elbows that resulted in a loss. He should fight Spider but, we all know he would get sparked inside minute 1 of the 1st rd. good night sweet prince!

Retarded statement. Hamill was done before the elbows even happened. The dumb ass ref(probably mazzagatti) just didn't stop it.

Back