Time for Corey vs Walker 2?

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Or do you prefer them to have different opponents?

Totally game. Walker wins the rematch via flying knee

Has walker fought since Corey fucked him up??

Walker vs Gustafson
Corey Anderson vs Rockhold or Paul Craig

Nope. I have a sad feeling that Nikita Krylov is gonna make Walker do the Gumby dance. Walkers only chance is to time that 1 shot ko

giphy.gif

sure buddy lets just have pair of fighters having 3 fights in a row to be really sure who won. WTF is going on with these rematch demands?

Nope. I have a sad feeling that Nikita Krylov is gonna make Walker do the Gumby dance. Walkers only chance is to time that 1 shot ko
Why sad? Walker is an undisciplined punk. Krylov will not be intimidated by that clown plus Krlyov is technically superior.

Time for the UFC to cut Corey Anderson. He's gatekeeper level right now and yet his ego probably will not allow him to admit that. Maybe he'll have a better career at Bellator.

Walker should fight Jones if he beats Nikita. Maybe rematch Corey in the parking lot.

Lol. Dude got knocked silly by the least powerful top 10 LHW. He's a chump.

Why sad? Walker is an undisciplined punk. Krylov will not be intimidated by that clown plus Krlyov is technically superior.
you pretty much answered your question. i want walker to win but he's a goof

Guys Walker has already been exposed as being lacking in his striking by a mere Anderson........ he will be destroyed by anyone in the top 5 of LHW right now, possibly by the top 10. He's still young, let him train with Firas for a while and improve on his striking defense before talking about him fighting Jones.

I love the Corey vs Rakic idea.
I think Rakic is a top guy and he felt short against Volkan because he didn't paced himself well.

And Walker is booked to fight Krylov in what is going to be a freaking slugfest.

Back