Time for Big Nog vs Cro Cop...

RealFedor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Make it happen Joe, 2 legends on the way to retirement! the only other CC's fight I'd like to see is vs Gonzaga (I actually think that CC would have decent chance to win).

Anything else does not make much sense... I woudln't want to see CC fighting cans, and any top 15 HW would most probably KO CC (too painful to watch)...

Cc would outspeed and outstrike nog. However his chin is suspect and cc could get ko'd
He looked good in k-1

A second fight with GG is what I'd like to see.

Give me Nog vs Barnett 3

nog is my favorite active fighter, but I think he's done. even those specific "old-school" opponents like crocop and Barnett are lopsided imo. I can't see nog beating anybody. crocop-barnett 4 would be more interesting to me.

the best fight for crocop is a fight with arlovski imo

GG would be cool.....that ko has been stuck in my head for 8 years now.

If AA can come back so can Mirko.

He wants to return in April, and Josh Barnett is healthy and free so I think that match up makes sense. Nobody really makes much sense for Barnett at HW honestly. So Cro Cop sounds perfect.

how many cans are there in the hw of ufc??

Can might be going too far but the athletic and explosive African Ruan Potts and A-level athlete Walt Harris might be 2 of the lowest level fighters at HW.

Jared Rosholt isn't a can but he could be the best opponent for CC...

Barnett submits Nog at this point, CC vs Barnett is the match i would like to see

This should have happened 5 years ago.. Only the great names they built over the years still have relevance in their weight class..

Other than for nostalgia purposes, I'm not even sure Nog vs CC would be exciting to watch.

Back