Tim Sylvia wants monster Iranian Hulk in BKFC

Don't know if the hulk dropped some mass but for his sakes i hope he did. OItherwise he will gass in like 10 secs lol

Don't know if the hulk dropped some mass but for his sakes i hope he did. OItherwise he will gass in like 10 secs lol

Iranian Hulk is all fake, no way he ever appears in person.

If he did Sylvia would murk him inside of 60 seconds.

He's just some fat guy with photoshop.

maxresdefault.jpg

Iranian Hulk is all fake, no way he ever appears in person.

If he did Sylvia would murk him inside of 60 seconds.

He's just some fat guy with photoshop.

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't knew that but then again i never followed him other than seeing his name being mentioned here and there with a couple of pics.

That said even the real is probably gonna gass in 10 secs anyway lol

I doubt we ever see this dude step foot inside a ring or cage to throw down. Big Tim has a better chance of returning than that dude fighting

The guy is a just a fat fuck, every pic he's photo shopped and we've never seen the mother tucker perform 1 physical feat

The fact BKFC signed Iranian Hulk brings me immense joy.

Hey KSW, why didn Iranian Hulk fight for you guys? I thought your promotion announced a fight with him facing Ford.

we've never seen the mother tucker perform 1 physical feat

That's the best part about the hype, people who believe in him are idiots.

26068346_2063345407234397_6246127894410559488_n_1556891307__rend_9_16.jpg

2016-07-04_Hulk_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkncdNYiO6wH6qcVDKn4K_iInAXCjwG-s8m0KVFrOsEQ.jpg

That's seriously the only kind of picture where he's actually lifting anything. All the other pictures are conveniently cropped in a way that hides the full barbells, that are probably just resting on a table. And even without the obvious cheating, most of those weights wouldn't be impressive at all for a powerlifter.

1058608344.png

nintchdbpict000246949088.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000451205119.jpg

Tim needs to hold out for Arlovski to join bare knuckle. This is the correct move.

Tim is all talk too, when is the last time he fought?

I wonder what Big Timmeh is up to these days other than calling out random Iranian fatties.

Truthfully Tim would probably win this easily

That Iranian hulk won’t be able to throw punches or block.
Needless to say I’m very excited for his fight.

Back