Tim Sylvia selling fitness/nutrition supplements? Bit odd

I relate it to the same thing as "Dr. Phil" selling weight loss books/supplements. Who would follow a diet of a middle aged husky tv show host who doesn't look like he knows what a treadmill is.

Dr. Phill just released a new diet book in Jan. on Amazon..... unbelievable people would buy anything from that hustler.

I should of posted this on wasteland.
Can any mods move it to wasteland?

south-park-s01e02c08-94-pound-beefcake-16x9.jpg

Like buying hair tonic from a bald barber lol

The Challenge helps you do this by giving you your Challenge Kit for free each month when you help at least 3 friends join the Challenge with you.

I would not trust anything that sells powder and calls it a "Kit"
and
the only "Challenge" is for them to see how many people they can scam.

I hope Tim uses his retirement to shed some pounds

who wouldn't want to look like this

method=get&s=tim-sylvia-01-03-2015-13-9-27-570.jpg

I heard that a common side effect is that you might poop your pants

lol. body by Vi? really Tim?

Awwwww yeah boy! Tim is almost 400lbs of SOLID muscle, vi seems to know what they're doing over there, man. His endorsement alone is urging me to check it out.

I have a VERY reliable source that told me the real reason they scratched his fight last weekend was because his opponent was terrified to fight Tim after laying eyes on him. Dude packed on 100+ pounds of muscle out of nowhere...I don't blame the other guy for pulling out of the fight. I would do the same in his shoes, its better then the audience seeing a death live in the cage. There was probably little kids there...
THINK OF THE SCARS THAT WOULD HAVE BEENWITH THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR YOUNG LIVES!!!!!!

I hope Tim uses his retirement to shed some pounds

Tim could have a fucking super successful weight loss charity event with what he's workin with over there.
He could cure cancer easily!

Awwwww yeah boy! Tim is almost 400lbs of SOLID muscle, vi seems to know what they're doing over there, man. His endorsement alone is urging me to check it out.

I have a VERY reliable source that told me the real reason they scratched his fight last weekend was because his opponent was terrified to fight Tim after laying eyes on him. Dude packed on 100+ pounds of muscle out of nowhere...I don't blame the other guy for pulling out of the fight. I would do the same in his shoes, its better then the audience seeing a death live in the cage. There was probably little kids there...
THINK OF THE SCARS THAT WOULD HAVE BEENWITH THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR YOUNG LIVES!!!!!!

Man, I laughed loud when I saw this post just after seeing the photo of Tim's solid muscle ass hanging out there
No homo.

Man, I laughed loud when I saw this post just after seeing the photo of Tim's solid muscle ass hanging out there
No homo.

Lol. When I saw that photo my jaw dropped. Dude just let himself go...

I was thinking that it must be pretty easy for his weight to sky rocket though. Think about it, his body must burn some serious calories when he trains and when he skips a session that's Something that's lost forever.
Tbh I feel kinda bad for him.

Lol. When I saw that photo my jaw dropped. Dude just let himself go...

I was thinking that it must be pretty easy for his weight to sky rocket though. Think about it, his body must burn some serious calories when he trains and when he skips a session that's Something that's lost forever.
Tbh I feel kinda bad for him.

Absolutely.
If he does not go on some strict diet, and keeps on ballooning, his heart will probably go on a strike.

Absolutely.
If he does not go on some strict diet, and keeps on ballooning, his heart will probably go on a strike.

Physical fitness-Tim ain't bout' dat life anymore...even though he really needs to.

Like a blessing and a cuse all in one.

good business man, never use your own supply

Back