Tim Sylvia not cleared by Mohegan Commission to fight last night.

At Sylvia's next weigh in he'll collapse into a black hole.

lololololol

I guess you can't compete in MMA with the ass of a black woman.

His physique is becoming more and more reminiscent of one of those fat women that use scooters to go shopping at Wal-Mart as the years roll by.

His physique is becoming more and more reminiscent of one of those fat women that use scooters to go shopping at Wal-Mart as the years roll by.

He has been warming up for that for years

dylqx5.jpg

Good god! Step away from the buffet Tim....

Timmy heard that Chris Barnett came in at 340, so he had to one up him.

But seriously Tim needs to think about his future health, 370 pounds is going to pop his heart.

My god he looks like a straight mess, I can't believe he let himself go that badly

just more of him for the ladies to love

And people wanted UFC to lift the weight limit..

Exactly. This is exactly why there is a weight limit. Tim looks like garbage when he fights SHW. I thought he looked like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man when he would come in over 300. 371 is just ridiculous. Fighting 265 forced him to be in shape to make weight. Fighting SHW just allows him to come in however.

Sort of off topic, but if a guy like Chris Barnett would commit to fighting at HW instead of SHW, he could probably get into a big promotion. There are probably others. The weight limit at least gets guys in reasonable shape. A lot of the guys who fight SHW just come in weighing whatever. For the people who want the HW limit lifted, this is why it will/should never happen.

Him not being cleared to fight restored some of my faith in humanity. But someone close to Tim needs to have a talk with him or he'll be dead within 10 years.

Why did he blow up so much?

What is with this topic and people think being fat means instant death? 300+ pound people make up the bulk of NFL athletes and I don't see them dying in the middle of the field.

Get your Euro shit out of here.

People shit on Tim all the time but he was a talented fighter when he was in shape. He really started to let himself go even when he was in the UFC.

Anyone remember when he looked like this:

Tim-Sylvia3.jpg

_ttim%20sylvia3ufc39_sylvia_vs_cabbage_2.jpg

So in order to challenge Anderson Silva at MW he'll just need to weightcut a whole Weidman.

People shit on Tim all the time but he was a talented fighter when he was in shape. He really started to let himself go even when he was in the UFC.

Anyone remember when he looked like this:

Tim-Sylvia3.jpg

_ttim%20sylvia3ufc39_sylvia_vs_cabbage_2.jpg

yeah but when he gave a fuck and on steroids sure i do

Back