Tim Sylvia is listed on the UFC.com roster again...Hall of Fame???

If Bonnar is in there, sure Timmeh should be too.

maybe just because he retired they added him in as a sign of respect. or whatever.

I'd be happy to see Big Tim in the HOF. The guy doesn't get nearly enough respect.

I think Dana hates him for going to affliction and getting stomped by fedor

Being knocked out by a 50year old Ray Mercer in under a minute made Dana lose more respect fir Timmay than the Fedor fight.

Anyway back to the subject, I don't mind since Bonnar and Mask are in.

Somewhere in the distance....

....Goober Taylor smiles.

Tim Sylvia was just added to the UFC.COM heavyweight roster page 2 days ago

Fighters who are listed on the roster page are almost always either
a. Active fighters
b. Inactive fighters still under contract
c. Hall-of-famers

Since Timmeh just retired and obviously is not still under contract (otherwise he couldn't have fought elsewhere) could it be that the UFC is going to induct him into the hall of fame???? I can't think of any other reason why he would be listed there, other than to maybe show him a bit of respect, although that seems illogical.

Say what you want about Timmeh but in terms of accomplishments he's one of the most decorated UFC heavyweights. 2x champ (tied with Cain and Randy) and tied for most title defenses (2- along with Lesnar, Randy and Cain). Thoughts???? I mean why else would he be listed there????!?!?!

I'd be so happy to hear big Tim getting in the HOF. The guy deserves it, he gets no respect or credit for his accomplishments. He walks away from the UFC while on top to try to fight the best in the world, albeit I'm sure Affliction was also offering him some serious pocket change.

Put him and his belt in there. Wasn't the strongest division when he competed but that isn't his fault.

No he does not deserve the hall of fame even if its meaningless.

Tim is probably about to eat the UFC HOF.
371 pounds, for his last fight that was cancelled.

he's back

sylvia-fatty-fat-crop.png

Which one is Tim?

Put him and his belt in there. Wasn't the strongest division when he competed but that isn't his fault.

They should put him and his belt in there considering he seemingly never took it off, even in bed.

Like he should! Never really liked Tim, but that he was able to do sure makes him a HOF.

They should put him and his belt in there considering he seemingly never took it off, even in bed.

I know man, but think back to when u saw him wearing it. You prolly said the same thing I said which was "shit if I was the ufc hwt champ I wouldn't take it off either"

I always liked Tim, I can remember I was the only one at a get together for UFC 61 to be rooting for Tim.

The UFC HoF is just a marketing tool for the UFC so yes, the most likely explanation is his retirement. It's highly unlikely that he will ever contribute anything to their competitors at this point so it's safe for the UFC to acknowledge him.

Back