Tim Means just RT'd a fight suggestion vs Lawler.

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Wants to fight in February in his hometown.

I'm in!
Come on Lawler give Dirty Bird a fight he deserves, that would be a scrraaaaaaap. Not sure who I'd take in that one but you can be sure it's FOTN if it was to happen!

Who can Dirty Bird fight next if not Rob?

Wants to fight in February in his hometown.

I'm in!
Come on Lawler give Dirty Bird a fight he deserves, that would be a scrraaaaaaap. Not sure who I'd take in that one but you can be sure it's FOTN if it was to happen!

Who can Dirty Bird fight next if not Rob?

I’d be about it. Give the people what they want. <{JustBleed}>

Good fight. Lawler needs a step down in competition. And Means is game.

This thread is brought to you by 100% USDA Certified Martial beef

Lawler is really picky these days, no way Means gets that fight

Love me some dirty bird

And everyone loves Robbie

Robbies not gonna be fighting for the title again. Give him some fun match ups. This is a good one

Lawler is really picky these days, no way Means gets that fight
Its actually a good fight for Lawler imo
I know Means is tough but I cant see him beating Lawler and its a style Robbie enjoys

Am I the only one who realizes that Robbie Lawler is past his prime? Not way past his prime but past it nonetheless. People expect stand and bang fireworks with him but the last time he was like that on a consistent basis was around the 2nd Rory fight. He had nothing for Colby and RDA.

Am I the only one who realizes that Robbie Lawler is past his prime? Not way past his prime but past it nonetheless. People expect stand and bang fireworks with him but the last time he was like that on a consistent basis was around the 2nd Rory fight. He had nothing for Colby and RDA.
Him being past his prime is exactly why we want him fighting guys like Means, Perry or even Price, instead of full-fledged contenders.

Lawler is my favorite. But he needs to stay away from all the rasslers at the top of the division at this point in his career. This is a perfect match up for him.

Him being past his prime is exactly why we want him fighting guys like Means, Perry or even Price, instead of full-fledged contenders.
Exactly. Robbie already had his career resurgence and won a title. What hes doing now should just be fun just bleed money fights.

That RDA fight he tore his ACL. Against Colby though, yeah he shit the bed on that one.

It's just that many seem to feel that the resurgent Robbie that return to the UFC still exists in 2019 when in reality he is more like Strikeforce Robbie nowadays.

Great fight. Could see it headlining a FN

Back