Tim Means going to win until he loses against Perry

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I can see it now.

Tim Means putting it on Mike Perry and then Perry will continue to eat multiple shots, but come back to win via having more horse power and that’s it.

Should be a violent one though.

<MikeP1>

Tim doesn’t have the Means to take shots any more. He used to be one of my favorite one of my journeymen to watch. Now Niko Price is that guy.

If Perry still insists on having no coaches he will probably lose, he looked terrible against Gall with sloppy punches and technique. Luckily he fought a guy that is very new to MMA and basically still learning

It’s going to be a fight!
Got tons of love for DurtyBurd but it’s PlatinumNation till Mikes locked up or dead

<5>:meow:<MikeP1>

Dirty Bird likes fighting dirty and sleazy in there, but he doesn't have a one shot game changer power to bother someone as hard headed as Perry.

mike perry was literally being outboxed by mickey gall until gall somehow gassed out from throwing jabs.... id give perry a punchers chance and nothing more

Nah. Dirty Bird gonna finish all the way.

Mike Perry is so fucking overrated it’s comical.

Reactions: xP
Prime Tim would wipe the floor with him but his chin is kind of shot and the only thing Mike Perry can do anymore is hit hard so Perry should still be able to get this one.

Perry looked like total shit against Gall but that is fixable by actually training. Tim can't really fix being past it. Then again Perry is dumb enough to show up and lose this one anyway.

Back