tim means getting screwed.....

BennySomo

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
hows that a downed opponent lmao Mirgliota fucked up

that's 3 points. knee foot and the other foot (toes)

but oliveira milked it

Knee down has always been illegal.

I think was absolutely an illegal knee, surprised it wasn't a dq honestly.

Not saying I *think* he should have been dq'd, but it was hardly an accidental knee.

I always thought that was illegal.

..and Oliveira sold that pretty well.

Son of a bitch those knees were legal even with current rules atleast to my understanding. I thought a 2 points had to be down atleast. Now at 1st I cringed cuz I thought he was on 3 or 4 points but on the replay only 1 knee was touching. Mad confusion ensued. Can someone enlighten me or did big dan fuck up?

Edit--- u know what I could be wrong who knows I'm reading conflicting shit so whatever. Means is one of my faves either way

It was an illegal knee. If the decision isn't reversed, he's actually lucky that it's a no contest.

No. That's a downed opponent. Stupid rule, but Rogan and that commission idiot are just wrong

but its meant to be the 3 point rule no?
Anything but the soles of the feet is considered grounded. Having a knee on the ground is considered being grounded. The 3 point rule only applies when the person is still "standing" but with a hand on the mat, which will be changed next month.

I always believed that if anything other than your two feet are touching the mat, then you are a "grounded fighter".

Oliveira was downed opponent. It was a huge clusterfuck since the officals didnt even know the rules and Ratner got everyone confused. According to the rules Means should have gotten dq'd. Gladly he didnt though since Oliveira was really milking it.

hows that a downed opponent lmao Mirgliota fucked up
Big John saying a single knee makes it illegal. What a Cluster EFFing Bomb. Nobody seems to know the new rules. Rattner said they were legal. Dan called it a No contest.

This shits happened before. It's always been illegal no matter how dumb the rule is.
pearson_guillard.gif

Yup, i was wrong to.....once a knee is down, hes a downed opponent.

but its meant to be the 3 point rule no?
Yeah this is the new rules. But apparently now its just the ref's call. We have three different refs giving three different opinions. I guess big John is the opinion that matters the most. Still what a waste.

Back