Tim Lajcik on Inside BJJ Podcast

tf

Inside BJJ Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Join Tim and Matt as they sit down with NCAA All American Wrestler and Football star, Golden Gloves Boxer, Mixed Martial Artist, and actor, Tim Lajcik. The guys talk to Tim about his experiences wrestling despite losing every match his freshman year, his non conventional methods of getting stronger, competing for the love of the art instead of winning, breaking into the UFC, and punching an alligator in the head.

The guys also give away a copy of Lucas Lepri's Championship Guard Passing DVD to winner of the Awesomely Bad Jiu-Jitsu Logo Contest.

http://www.insidebjj.com/2013/02/03/65-tim-lajcik/

tim5.jpg

I tried downloading the episode this morning through iTunes and it kept stopping at about 50%. idk if you guys are getting similiar experiences.

I just downloaded it through iTunes successfully. Maybe try the direct download link from Inside BJJ or through the Inside BJJ App?

Let me know.

Psssh, you guys thought Frankie got robbed? I've lost all hespect for Inside BJJ.

Last edited:
Psssh, you guys thought Frankie got robbed? I've lost all hespect for Inside BJJ.

By thee current rules, I thought Frankie earned at least 48/47 if not the win. Aldo definitely did more damage though.

Never heard of Tim Lasjik before but he interview was great. He had some great stories and awesome viewpoints on competition.

By thee current rules, I thought Frankie earned at least 48/47 if not the win. Aldo definitely did more damage though.

Never heard of Tim Lasjik before but he interview was great. He had some great stories and awesome viewpoints on competition.

I'm not a pro fighter or anything but I thought Frankie won the 3rd round barely and the 4th and 5th. You still have to beat the champ soundly and he didn't so he didn't get the decision. I get it.

This is a very random bump, but I had a boo at Tim Lacjik's fight with Kimo way back in time, and I have to say I have never, ever seen such a badly dislocated/broken toe in my life, and yes, that includes Jon Jones. I'm not able to glean an image of it off the internet, and obviously posting the Fightpass video isn't an option so I decided not to make thread on this. But trust me on this, if you take 4 minutes out of your life and watch this on Fightpass you'll be treated to a truly stomach-turning injury... if that's your thing.

Moral of the story, I still use the Search function and Tim Lacjik's big toe is absolutely horrifying!

Back