Tim Kennedy's fight kit removed from reebok.com

and so it begins...

CMJBH8yUsAAhVMP.png

Was it there to begin with?

Frank Mir
Alistair Overeem
Roy Nelson

Any of those have never been available, and they don't have any relevant issues with Reebok or the UFC.

If I could be bothered, I'd search the entire roster.

I bet more than 10 fighters are missing due to Reebok's incompetency.

Kennedy has serious balls, and the UFC is extraordinarily petty.

Meh, serves him right. He complains about everything in life, even more than most women.

I guess I shouldn't have mocked them for producing a Renzo Gracie shirt, because it looks like that one has gone as well.

L2dkDNu.jpg

This was posted on his official fan facebook page about 20 minutes ago.

Reebok pulled my UFC fighter kit. The only "kit" I care about are the ones that stop bullets and carry mine. If you're interested in buying some Tim Kennedy T-shirts you should know where to go to get them.

I'm tempted to buy some of his merch now.

All the hideous shirts you could've searched for, and you chose Tim Kennedy?

This was posted on his official fan facebook page about 20 minutes ago.
I don't see how Reebok/Zuffa can do that if he's still on the roster. The Reebok deal is for all fighters. It's part of their contract. He's technically losing out on potential money that he's entitled to.

Strikeforce was on national tv. They're also out of business and irrelevant to anything today.

How many cards did sf have on cbs, especially ones with kennedy on them? Also, "going out of business" gives the assumption that they went bankrupt; that clearly wasnt the case.

I cant wait until these stupid ass "Kits" are gone. Dumbest thing ever.

I really wanted it too! I will just settle for my Makwan Amirkhani kit.....Wouldn't mind walking around town with a Makwon shirt

The Reebox deal is shit for the fighters and bad for the fans.

The only person it suits is Dana White who is ironically trying to "legitimize" the sport while simultaneously being the absolute least professional thing about it.

Lmao, all those strikeforce guys were well paid and see right through this shit. Kennedy will probably end up in bellator, making double that ufc money.

Lmao, all those strikeforce guys were well paid and see right through this shit. Kennedy will probably end up in bellator, making double that ufc money.

I don't know, might be tough to top that 5k.

UFC and Reebok are fucking disgusting. Perfect time for a union to form as these mega corporations slander and try to ruin the careers of the very athletes they're putting their logo on.

Back