Tim Kennedy's fight kit removed from reebok.com

Wow.

I have no problem hating on Kennedy but this is straight fucked.

Fighters: (to UFC) You take away my livelihood! WTF? You guys are fucking us over! You can't get away with this for much longer! You'll see!

UFC: (to Fighters) You want to see "fucking over"? You're cut! Go be a fucking fighter for the B-leagues, ya goof. Oh, and I wonder who owns your likeness in perpetuity?!

*imports snow for driveway*

Don't fuck with The Baldfather and The Frittata Bros.

reebok%20remembers_zps21jrih4k.jpg

lol!

He could be shelved, meaning he would have to sue them to have any chance of ever competing again. I'm not sure if he signed a new deal once Strikeforce was bought out. Part of me believes the UFC would force every fighter coming from the Strikeforce roster to amend their contract, but who knows. He's either stuck due to contractual obligations, or the money he might make in Bellator may not be all that great. Strikeforce was at least doing shows on national TV, I don't even think I've ever seen a Bellator advertisement anywhere.
Bellator got the spike tv deal when UFC went to fox and has done fairly good numbers

The term has, but I have yet to see a fan wearing a kit in public.

If you do, it's your responsibility to "out them", but taking a photo and posting it. It's the only way to shame these "wankers" into not wearing stupid sports "kits".

If you do, it's your responsibility to "out them", but taking a photo and posting it. It's the only way to shame these "wankers" into not wearing stupid sports "kits".

I've yet to even see a photo.
There has to be one floating around.

Wankers gonna wank.....The only way to stop them is through diligence, we must shame them. One wanker at a time.

Last edited:
What's going on with the Reebok thing I noticed you can't get a Yoel Romero one for example and he's in title contention but I can get on for guys I've never even heard of? Are some guys immune from this Reebok shit?

Have they sold any of these things?

Has anyone on here seen an actual person, non fighter walking around in public wearing one?

Nah...I don't think it's anything sinister. They want to sell these internationally...so instead of uniform/jersey/etc, they're using a broader international term.

Exactly and did he even have a Kit available before this?​

Have they sold any of these things?

Has anyone on here seen an actual person, non fighter walking around in public wearing one?

Khabib was wearing a black one during his brawl with Nate, not sure who's kit it was

But a non fighter no, maybe someone who has went to a recent UFC event can say if they seen any

Back