Tim Kennedy's fight kit removed from reebok.com

Well hopefully he's getting released. He's talking about how he made over $100,000 from sponsors when he wasn't on the Reebok deal. This could be his opportunity to go out and prove it by fighting with another company like Bellator.

Yes, because the UFC needs to lose another top ten fighter to bellator.

Why is it call a "fight kit"? Isn't it just basically a t shirt?

Problem there is I am sure a sponsor pays more to be in the UFC than Bellator, the numbers won't be the same

That's a fair point that I didn't think about. Surely he would be making more than what he's getting in the UFC though if his previous sponsors paid that well? Anyway, I just hope it plays out best for the fighters and for the whole of MMA in general.

Well hopefully he's getting released. He's talking about how he made over $100,000 from sponsors when he wasn't on the Reebok deal. This could be his opportunity to go out and prove it by fighting with another company like Bellator.

No he can't. Part of the reason sponsors will pay big money is because these guys fight in the UFC. There's a reason why so many people associate MMA with the UFC, most casuals don't even know about Bellator.

No Lombard, Diaz brothers, Tyron Woodley, Overeem, Luke Rockhold, Gilbert Melendez, Dominick Cruz, Roy Nelson

Yet they have people who havent fought in a while like Mike Pierce, Rashad Evans, Josh Barnett,

In Strikeforce no less. So he was making more than that in the UFC pre-Rebox and has a good chance to make that in Bellator.

No he can't. Part of the reason sponsors will pay big money is because these guys fight in the UFC. There's a reason why so many people associate MMA with the UFC, most casuals don't even know about Bellator.

I think he said it was from a Strikeforce fight

Yes, because the UFC needs to lose another top ten fighter to bellator.

It could be a good thing in the long run. If there really is a massive problem with Reebok it could open up Dana's eyes to the problem and make the UFC get their act together.

Why is it call a "fight kit"? Isn't it just basically a t shirt?

It's some soccer shit, I believe. They don't wear uniforms either...they're "kits."

Not totally sure though, because I don't follow that sport...unfortunately I'm 'Murican.

It's some soccer shit, I believe. They don't wear uniforms either...they're "kits."

Not totally sure though, because I don't follow that sport...unfortunately I'm 'Murican.

So it's just basically a euphemism for t-shirt so they can justify charging $90 for.

Its sold out
All his fans boug.. Bahahahahaha , I cant even type it
Happy trails Timmy !

Just search under Giblert and it should come up.

He could be shelved, meaning he would have to sue them to have any chance of ever competing again. I'm not sure if he signed a new deal once Strikeforce was bought out. Part of me believes the UFC would force every fighter coming from the Strikeforce roster to amend their contract, but who knows. He's either stuck due to contractual obligations, or the money he might make in Bellator may not be all that great. Strikeforce was at least doing shows on national TV, I don't even think I've ever seen a Bellator advertisement anywhere.

So it's just basically a euphemism for t-shirt so they can justify charging $90 for.

Nah...I don't think it's anything sinister. They want to sell these internationally...so instead of uniform/jersey/etc, they're using a broader international term.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back