Tim Kennedy vs Rashad Evans targeted for UFC 205

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I'm sure this isn't true or we would have heard Kennedy whining from miles away.....

rashad will be dropping to mw and will be the smaller fighter lol

Rashad, you should've dropped to 185 years ago to have a chance at the belt.

Little late buddeh!

4rc0pi.gif

Either Tim is moving up to LHW or Rashad is finally cutting to 185???

Wouldn't that be great if Rashad was a monster at 185? Never was a fan but would love to see a career resurgence and another contender at MW. It is very doubtful but would be cool to see.

I think he should have made the move a long time ago. His frame is more suited to 185 IMO. He really likes to bulk up. He was overly swole as a HW.

Given the history of fighters trying to move down a weight class later on in their careers... I'm going with Kennedy.

I'm sure this isn't true or we would have heard Kennedy whining from miles away.....
I'm sure he will be a bitchin but to be honest I think deep down an old sugar dropping to mw for the first time in over a decade is pretty attractive to a stalwart in the division.

Interesting matchup. May have to go with kennedy. Rashad hasnt looked too hot in his last couple bouts

Rashad, you should've dropped to 185 years ago to have a chance at the belt.

Little late buddeh!
Bisping holding the belt and Dan Henderson (46 yrs old) challenging for the belt has likely re-motivated many a fighters.

Should do Vitor Belfort for Tim Kennedy's return though.

"I'll finally root for Rashad when he fights a war hero"

MMA fanmath is some shit.

I'm sure he will be a bitchin but to be honest I think deep down an old sugar dropping to mw for the first time in over a decade is pretty attractive to a stalwart in the division.

I feel like I always know when he has a fight upcoming because the "Kennedy whining again" threads herald his arrival....

Kennedy wins even with the long layoff. Rashad is too tenative on the feet and he can't implement grappling, hes lost his last 4 that way. Kennedy has the skills to exploit either + physically able to match Rashad dropping a weight class. Cruz had a longer hiatus and as far as I know Kennedy isn't even injured... I think Rashad gets decisioned at worst, he might even get shad faced

Tim Kennedy said his next opponent would make him the number 1 contender, lol.. what did I miss?

I love Rashad Evans but he hasn't been the same in years.

Tim Kennedy is a liar once again.

Evans wins this one. Kennedy is small for a MW and hasn't fight in almost (or more) 2 years.
Rashad by UD.

Back