Tim Kennedy Teaching Manliness Skills

TheMMAn

Guardian of Masculinity
@red
Reaction score
So...I was looking at an article that came across my FB feed about a 36 hour camping trip/outing/seminar on the arts of Manly Skills, put on by a crossfit-type gym out of Austin, TX.

The annual event was a crash-course seminar in such things as land navigation, animal butchering, self-defense, and tactical medicine. The motto of the gym is

So...I was looking at an article that came across my FB feed about a 36 hour camping trip/outing/seminar on the arts of Manly Skills, put on by a crossfit-type gym out of Austin, TX.

The annual event was a crash-course seminar in such things as land navigation, animal butchering, self-defense, and tactical medicine. The motto of the gym is

crop_TimKennedy_KatyPerry.jpg

Once upon a time, this thread was about Tim Kennedy's seminar...
Guess that wasn't interesting enough for some of you.

..I thought he was going to teach people how to build drawers, fix your car, fixup your house, fix broken doors etc etc...not this.

..I thought he was going to teach people how to build drawers, fix your car, fixup your house, fix broken doors etc etc...not this.

Or accept defeat. Don't know how safe i'd feel after taking this knife course.

On another note, open your eyes tim you look high AF.

Looks like the hypster-grunge joker.

If I wanted to learn how to be a man, Tim Kennedy would be used as an example of things to avoid.

Saying he has dark skin is racist, you should know better.

skin has nothing to do with race. being black or white doesnt make you black or white, you have to actually BE black or white. so, no wait, yeah hes racist.

Dude on the left has a nice moustache.

Please don't report me for racism.

Back