Tim Kennedy: "Please Dana Let Me Have Anderson"

Kennedy is the most vocal against PED users and yet he hasn't fought once with the new drug testing. Kennedy is winning more keyboard battles than octagon battles.

But Bisping (who he beat) did?
Yes Bispings is name that many know, Kennedy is a nobody to casual fans, you don't waste an all time great by having him fight spome random guy for one of his last fights

Lmao

Of course he wants him

But even prime Anderson matches up badly against Kennedy. Due to his wrestling and ground game

Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers.

Go back to cross dressing.

It's like every middleweight out there is trying to get the name on their resume at this point. Looks like an old wounded lion getting scavenged by hyenas that have been waiting for years to get a piece of him.

That's some Brendan Schaub type shit. Calling out old past their prime legends. Way to reach for the stars their Tim.

haha, the rage Kennedy creates is awesome

I'd love to see the fight personally

Kennedy is annoying.. He is asking for someone that lost a fight? What's the purpose of that...he is literally the biggest whiner in the world... NO ONE LIKES YOU TIM.. And I don't care that you were a vet either

Bisping used Kennedy as a punching bag, Kennedy won by good ol' wrasslin.

Kennedy has this amazing ability to keep reminding people to keep hating him just when the forget what a massive douche he is.

I hope this motherfucker finds Hitler and Hitler beats his ass with a stool.

It's been about 7 months since USADA testing started and Kennedy is just now asking for a fight. Seems like the right amount of time for somebody to completely clear their system....

hey that guy's lost a step and is showing a weak chin, please let me fight him

Back