Tim Kennedy maybe a whiner but..

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
He is a true alpha male. He gets threatened by ISIS and shrugs it off. He is a great fighter and a great father and family man.

He would surely be one of the first to protect his country from terrorists.

He is a true alpha male. He gets threatened by ISIS and shrugs it off. He is a great fighter and a great father and family man.

He would surely be one of the first to protect his country from terrorists.

He can shrug off ISIS threats but he can't shrug off Reebok uniform deal?

Whining is the exact opposite of alpha male behavior. Alphas see things they don't like and act upon to change it, betas see things they don't like and complain.

Does he even fight anymore or does he just make noise?

alphas and betas are the same people you guys just look at them and give them status like women do

I'm a fan, I think he's a badass. I don't care that he rubs some pussies the wrong way, in fact I find it mildly amusing.

Whining is the exact opposite of alpha male behavior. Alphas see things they don't like and act upon to change it, betas see things they don't like and complain.
Actually alphas do what they have to do to take care of their family and themselves. Let me know when you are willing to step in the cage, or fight in the army.

Fortunately we have him on the job tracking down Hitler.

method=get&s=tim-kennedy-09-28-2013-9-29-0-334.jpg

The true alpha male

There aren't many Alpha Males since Elevation.

True alphas don't whine, except when they whine about whiners on Sherdog bruh

It's amazing how this guy still has fans. He's overrated, and a diva on top of that.

How can someone get full mount on Bisping, who was coming off a year long layoff, multiple eye surgeries, and was essentially fighting with one eye..and do absolutely nothing? It's mind boggling.

Im not at all a fan of Tim's, but this is dumb. There is fuck all he can do about the Reebok deal, but complain. No amount of "alpha" is going to change that.

Actually alphas do what they have to do to take care of their family and themselves. Let me know when you are willing to step in the cage, or fight in the army.

Yeah you're right, Alphas DO what they have to do to take care of their family and themselves. They do. They don't whine. I'm never going to step in the cage or join the army because I'm not an alpha, I tell you what I am pretty good at though: WHINING. Here let me show you:

WAAAH WAAAHHHH THE REEBOK DEAL SUCKS I GET NO SPONSOR I DON'T EVEN WANT TO FIGHT ANYMORE WAAAAHHHH!!!

See how easy that was?

Im not at all a fan of Tim's, but this is dumb. There is fuck all he can do about the Reebok deal, but complain. No amount of "alpha" is going to change that.

Oh really? How much money do you think Conor McGregor and Ronda Rousey are getting from Reebok, compared to Tim's pre-Reebok sponsorship?

Tim Kennedy was my army combative level 1 instructor when I went through ranger assessment and selection program in Fort Benning Georgia. Pretty cool guy

I went to school with a guy who shit his pants in 7th grade and was borderline retarded. He joined and was accepted by the army. I support the troops because many of them put their lives on the line and whatnot but you dont exactly have to be a Marvel superhero to join the armed forces.

Back