Tim Kennedy is Living Proof that You Can be Big + Ripped Naturally in MMA

lol the guy's been fighting since at least 1999 and in the army as one of the most prestigious and elite units you can be in. If he's natty (and for those of you who've never met or been close with soldiers before, the juice is very common) it's because he's been training or doing rigorous PT the last sixteen years.

He's not ripped tho....Do sherdoggers even lift?

He is has abs, but he is not ripped....He has a layer a fat all over his body, he is no way near shredded.

Him being natural is debatable and secondly he's not really big. He's ripped yes but it's not like he's 240 pounds. He's not an nfl linebacker big and ripped.

Yeah back in the day it was a lot harder because they didn't have eggs and free weights and stuff like we do now.

I'm talking about the abundance of gyms available now. Now we have protein powders available. We know how to train now. The methods have been trued tried and tested. We have vitamin supplements. I'm just saying in this day and age it's never been easier. I never said it was impossible before. Therefore you are in accordance.

FIVE fucking pages and not one reference to "basically clean".

I'm disappointed, Sherdog. Where you at, motherfuckers?

He just feast on ISIS. Hunts them himself. Just hope the ISIS meat isn't tainted.

Say he is natty. What would be look like juiced on that natural base? It would be ridiculous.

Tim Kennedy is greater than Michael Bisping in so many ways.

Him being natural is debatable and secondly he's not really big. He's ripped yes but it's not like he's 240 pounds. He's not an nfl linebacker big and ripped.

this + according to a ffmi calculator, assuming his bodyfat is at around 10%, his ffmi is at around 25 which is pretty much at the natural limit but it is indeed achievable

tumblr_mq1at2UeI91reikcwo1_400.gif

Edit:

Eh, he's out muscled by 1930s/1940s 5'8 bodybuilder John Grimek. If Grimek could hit his lifts (Olympic weight lifter and overhead press world record holder) before they invented synthetic testosterone it's possible Kennedy is natural.

John+Grimek+in+street+clothes.jpg

Tim is not a bodybuilder.

Last edited:
If he is natural then we have all sucked a bag of 1000000000 fresh dicks.

Eh, he's out muscled by 1930s/1940s 5'8 bodybuilder John Grimek. If Grimek could hit his lifts (Olympic weight lifter and overhead press world record holder) before they invented synthetic testosterone it's possible Kennedy is natural.

John+Grimek+in+street+clothes.jpg
That pic is from the 60s

Back