Tim Kennedy is a blatant Moron

Vietnoww

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Personally i have never liked this guy, since the days of Strikeforce when he questioned Silva's legacy in UFC and fighting abilities and what not, but today he was even more pathetic on twitter, declaring :

"" I have to be honest. I enjoyed watching a guy I used for a punching bag for 25 minutes beat up a PED user""

Fuck, i found this tremendously disrespectful, both to Bisping and Silva... this coming from the dullest guy on the roster , by the way he didnt punchbag bisping, but tried to wrestlefuck him in a hella of a boring fight..

Thoughts?

And too boot, hes now crying on twitter for a fight against Silva, omg i just want so bad this fight could happen, and a motivated silva crushed like the due can he is, but nahh, he is just an irrelevant fighter trying to get some attention in my opinion

"Used for a punching bag"

Tim got full mount multiple times on the worst version of Bisping we've ever seen, and did absolutely nothing with it. He's trying to stay relevant

Not like he said anything wrong there. He dominated Bisping for 5 rounds, both striking and grappling wise. And Silva is a PED user.

You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are too sensitive when it comes to what one fighter says about another, but have no problems talking shit about fighters that you have no intention of fighting.

Not like he said anything wrong there. He dominated Bisping for 5 rounds, both striking and grappling wise. And Silva is a PED user.

You :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are too sensitive when it comes to what one fighter says about another, but have no problems talking shit about fighters that you have no intention of fighting.

U should read his twitter history, dude just can't let things go... still complaining about the Yoel Romero loss

Tim Kennedy should stick to finding Hitler and leave his fight comments to himself.

This dude just can't let shit go. Holy shit he seems to model his life as a cliche' Mean Girl.

ioxs1uP.png

Kennedy's body screams PED. Especially because he is an unexplosive white dude.

U should read his twitter history, dude just can't let things go... still complaining about the Yoel Romero loss

I think Kennedy's an idiot, so I wouldn't waste my time following him on twitter or even going out of my way to read or listen to anything he says.

He is right though. He beat Bisping and Silva popped for PEDs.

Personally i have never liked this guy, since the days of Strikeforce when he questioned Silva's legacy in UFC and fighting abilities and what not, but today he was even more pathetic on twitter, declaring :

"" I have to be honest. I enjoyed watching a guy I used for a punching bag for 25 minutes beat up a PED user""

Fuck, i found this tremendously disrespectful, both to Bisping and Silva... this coming from the dullest guy on the roster , by the way he didnt punchbag bisping, but tried to wrestlefuck him in a hella of a boring fight..

Thoughts?

Tim Kennedy is the biggest wannabee in mma. The guys a baby.Nobody wants to get wrestlefucked by him,and consequentely does his best work on twitter and threatening ISIS. Bitchy baby

Back