Tim Kennedy Appreciation Thread

What the fuck bro?

200.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

An african-american flips a turtle over on its back. A transgender filipino comes and sees the helpless turtle baking in the sun. What color is the filipino's father?

If you genuinely believe Tim Kennedy was only armed with a sniper at all times and executed random women and children, you are hilariously naive

Nope. But aint gonna give him free pass of 'collatoral damage' so quick off the cuff either. My sparring partner out in Denver was a Sniper in Iraq at at Saddam's palace -bona fide psycho.

Nope. But aint gonna give him free pass of 'collatoral damage' so quick off the cuff either. My sparring partner out in Denver was a Sniper in Iraq at at Saddam's palace -bona fide psycho.

What exactly do you think he did? What's more likely, he accidentally killed women and children (especially considering the enemy used human shields) or executed people?

Im from the UK and love Kennedy, I was gutted to see his last performance, he's a grinder and ran out of gas :( but I'm expecting better from him next time. WAR TIM

What exactly do you think he did? What's more likely, he accidentally killed women and children (especially considering the enemy used human shields) or executed people?
Have no idea why he killed women and children as a marksmen 2000m removed from the AO but he did and his "Im sooo Army! "So badasss!", "So Alex Jones is the truth!" doesnt make me doubt he's a reckless soldier or worse. If you think there arent guys over there who've acquired the taste for blood or that "they're all the enemy" then it is you my friend that are naive.

Have no idea why he killed women and children as a marksmen 2000m removed from the AO but he did and his "Im sooo Army! "So badasss!", "So Alex Jones is the truth!" doesnt make me doubt he's a reckless soldier or worse. If you think there arent guys over there who've acquired the taste for blood or that "they're all the enemy" then it is you my friend that are naive.

Yea I'm sure he lined them up, shot them and then went to facebook to brag about it.

Goof?

If you take away the annoying way he says things, I usually agree with what he is trying to say. But he's just so annoying...

Just wanted to make this thread to remind Tim how much we appreciate him even though he is coming off a tough loss. Tim, you are a certified American war hero and Sherdog absolutely acknowledges this and appreciates your sacrifice for our great country. I can't even imagine how tough it must be balancing special ops, fighting ISIS and training for a fight at the same time and don't blame you at all for loosing to Kelvin. At the end of the day MMA and UFC is just a sport, while you go out and fight evil and fight for, America and God and a much greater cause. You're ultimate sacrifice does not go unheard. Tim we appreciate everything you have done for our country. Even if this is the end of your MMA career just know you will not be forgotten for the terrific citizen, human and defender of our country you most certainly are.

To one of the greatest men I have ever laid eyes upon, may this find you well, Tim Kennedy.

Welcome back, WeidmansDad.

Your style is a bit too obvious for my taste, but still solid troll. 7/10.

War Tim Kennedy, The American War Hero, the True Patriot, The Hunter of Evil !

what does this even mean- your friends a weirdo, so Tim killed children in malice?
strong logic.

im no fan of Tims personality, but his operator skills seem to be sharp from my limited perspective of them.

bro speak english

everyone else got it, so i think your reading comp is the issue.
? would you liike to have a spelling bee?

Have no idea why he killed women and children as a marksmen 2000m removed from the AO but he did

you keep contradicting yourself, and conveniently avoiding @KONE question, which is a good 1.

IN WHAT SITUATION DO YOU THINK HE DID THIS, IF YOU DOUBT IT WAS IN THE TRUE ACTION OF A NORMAL SNIPER?

he took an automatic weapon and hosed down a hut full of skinnies, and then opened the door to see a family with a single mom and post in on Myspace,, you are naive.

and props to @Psychedelic for outing you as Weidmans Dad, did it bother you when Luke said Tim was tougher than Weidman, or were you torn?

Last edited:
TS you forgot that he's also hunting Hitler

Anyway War TIM!

Welcome back, WeidmansDad.

Your style is a bit too obvious for my taste, but still solid troll. 7/10.

War Tim Kennedy, The American War Hero, the True Patriot, The Hunter of Evil !
SUPRISE, SUPRISE MOTHA FOOKERS, THA KING IS BACK

you keep contradicting yourself, and conveniently avoiding @KONE question, which is a good 1.

IN WHAT SITUATION DO YOU THINK HE DID THIS, IF YOU DOUBT IT WAS IN THE TRUE ACTION OF A NORMAL SNIPER?

he took an automatic weapon and hosed down a hut full of skinnies, and then opened the door to see a family with a single mom and post in on Myspace,, you are naive.

and props to whoever identified you as Weidmans Dad, did it bother you when Luke said Tim was tougher than Weidman, or were you torn?

Didnt avoid any question and stated again 'I have no idea WHY he killed women and children" - was that too hard for you to understand? Or do you need some lets pretend and ill just throw out any 1 of a billion arbitrary scenarios. My point is the way he carries himself and brings up his killing of women and children in such a flippant manner makes me doubt it was just some carte blanche "collatoral damage" - no big deal... Could give a monkey's banana if you dont like my assessment
but thats just the way it is.

and props to whoever identified you as Weidmans Dad, did it bother you when Luke said Tim was tougher than Weidman, or were you torn?
I don't talk to morons who enjoy fake PRIDE WWE wrestling japanese orygies rofl

I appreciate any fighter that beats the shit out of him. Does that count?

.. Could give a monkey's banana if you dont like my assessment
but thats just the way it is.

your spending too much time in Red Hook.

close yer tab at Duffys Love Shack and go take a nap,

Back