Tim Kennedy:"After this fight, you can’t say that I shouldn’t be the champion"

Rematch with Luke or Romero seems to be what he is implying.. Being a win over both "could" possibly put him in line with a title shot, depending on how the next few MW fights play out.. And if Bisping is still champ, that is a rematch fight and could happen in the UK or in Japan. Though I feel he fights Weidman next, then rematches Romero or Luke.

I hope it Weidman or Rockhard and they fucking end his career

KdjoYY.gif

Is that McGregor?

I don't fucking know who it could be... Has to be Andy...unless they're still doing the Vitor rematch...? Maybe Weidman...

Edit:

Never mind, forgot that Vitor vs Mous is finally happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that whoever it is, they will beat his ass to a bloody pulp.

That is as dirty as it gets. IF Romero was hurt at all sitting on his stool it is directly due to those illegal shots since that is ALL Tim landed. So you can't say the illegal shots that hurt Romero were a LITTLE dirty .. but Romero being hurt on his stool is super dirty, it makes zero sense.

Now how about we factor in Romero was supposed to sit on his stool as directed by the referee.
This.
Romero sat on his stool due to Kennedy cheating and hurting him badly.
To me it's similar to getting some extra time due to an eye poke or nut shot.

Romero fight would be fucking terrible. Kennedy shouldn't be fighting any of the top 4.

Weidman vs Romero/Jacare and Rockhold vs Romero/Jacare. Kennedy fighting one of those guys would be stupid he hasn't won a fight in almost 2.5 years.

Let him fight Silva.

Sucks when you like a guy and he keeps being annoying like this

He's re enlisting. Gonna take the fight to ISIS!

Kennedy vs Jacare - they automatically eliminate one guy they dont like even though I dont know why they dont like Jacare.

Even if you consider that Tim should have beat Romero for stool gate, lets be real Romero was dominating every minute of that fight up until that point and clearly showed he was the superior fighter.

I can say whatever I want, Tim. You shouldn't be the champ regardless of what happens in your next fight. There hasn't been a debatable outcome in a MW title fight in at least a decade. Therefore, Bisping is the correct champ.

Ugh I will refuse t watch Kennedy wrestle fuck old man Silva.

Kennedy vs Jacare - they automatically eliminate one guy they dont like even though I dont know why they dont like Jacare.
Sending in Kennedy in on a secret mission to eliminate Jacare from the title picture.

Back